Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 _ Chiropractor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went to my first chiropractor yesterday. That hurt and she didn't fix my sore neck. I have to go back tomorrow again. What an awkward experience though.
My daughter has a crush on two boys in her class. One of them is named Cullen and the other Hudson.
The other day when I did mandatory parent volunteer. Cullen sat with her at snack. Cullen is a little asshole though, he knocked over my block tower then laughed at me.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Went to my first chiropractor yesterday. That hurt and she didn't fix my sore neck. I have to go back tomorrow again. What an awkward experience though.

My boss puts underscores all over the place, and totally randomly in folder and file names.
Like, he'll have a folder where he uses underscores instead of spaces, and will still use spaces.
And, he'll use an underscore to keep a folder at the top of the list alphabetically, but then he'll put an underscore in front of EVERY other folder also.
It drives me nuts.
NussieT Wrote:My daughter has a crush on two boys in her class. One of them is named Cullen and the other Hudson.
The other day when I did mandatory parent volunteer. Cullen sat with her at snack. Cullen is a little asshole though, he knocked over my block tower then laughed at me.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I think we know who she's picking.
#TeamCullen
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Went to my first chiropractor yesterday. That hurt and she didn't fix my sore neck. I have to go back tomorrow again. What an awkward experience though.

My boss puts underscores all over the place, and totally randomly in folder and file names.
Like, he'll have a folder where he uses underscores instead of spaces, and will still use spaces.
And, he'll use an underscore to keep a folder at the top of the list alphabetically, but then he'll put an underscore in front of EVERY other folder also.
It drives me nuts.

I remember when spaces weren't allowed in filenames and I will occasionally use underscores. When you do certain coding, like HTML, spaces are not allowed in the filenames.
NussieT Wrote:My daughter has a crush on two boys in her class. One of them is named Cullen and the other Hudson.

You know she'll pick the kid you like the least. It's the rule.
Cullen also has a weird sense of style. One time he wore a lime green polo with a black long sleeved shirt underneath. Shorts with pants underneath and soccer shoes.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I dot mind the kid. He's actually pretty nice and uses his manners. His mom is one of the office staff to a company we work with. And she's kind of lazy and quite a bitch at times
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I dot mind the kid. He's actually pretty nice and uses his manners. His mom is one of the office staff to a company we work with. And she's kind of lazy and quite a bitch at times

Oh shit.. They'll wind up married with a crazy MIL
My daughter likes to go up to little boys around her age. It's not bothering me yet, but Jim flips out when I point it out. LOL
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Went to my first chiropractor yesterday. That hurt and she didn't fix my sore neck. I have to go back tomorrow again. What an awkward experience though.

It drives me nuts.

I remember when spaces weren't allowed in filenames and I will occasionally use underscores. When you do certain coding, like HTML, spaces are not allowed in the filenames.

I just had to use a file that had a space right next to an underscore.
Something like that will be what causes me to snap one day.
95% of my days here are great, those other days when he gets cranky though...
:rock:

[youtube]XfcC6FYyL4U[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I remember when spaces weren't allowed in filenames and I will occasionally use underscores. When you do certain coding, like HTML, spaces are not allowed in the filenames.

Just be grateful it's not the opposite with 95% of those days being bad.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I remember when spaces weren't allowed in filenames and I will occasionally use underscores. When you do certain coding, like HTML, spaces are not allowed in the filenames.

Just be grateful it's not the opposite with 95% of those days being bad.

I am.
One day last week we went out for lunch, and never really came back. And the company paid.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Just be grateful it's not the opposite with 95% of those days being bad.

I am.
One day last week we went out for lunch, and never really came back. And the company paid.

:high5: Nice!!
Pages: 1 2