Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 04/13/15- I paid what!?!?
NussieT Wrote:We had a town adventure yesterday. There was a guy who has mental health issues. He's tried killing himself a few times so yesterday he posts this long winded post that was basically a good bye. Everyone started posting back to him. The cops were called, they ended up finding his bike in a park by the bush. People from town started ground searching for this guy. Cops and fire department everywhere. They called in the canine unit to help search. They finally found him like 4 hours later.

It seems like nice weather brings out the crazy in some people.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My brother came over yesterday with his hand gun. Seriously anyone who shoots one is still lucky they can hear when they are done. My ear rang for over 2 hours. Its still a little muffled.

You're supposed to wear ear plugs. :wink:

I was just coming around the lake from my run when I ran up to them and they told me to shoot it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:We had a town adventure yesterday. There was a guy who has mental health issues. He's tried killing himself a few times so yesterday he posts this long winded post that was basically a good bye. Everyone started posting back to him. The cops were called, they ended up finding his bike in a park by the bush. People from town started ground searching for this guy. Cops and fire department everywhere. They called in the canine unit to help search. They finally found him like 4 hours later.

It seems like nice weather brings out the crazy in some people.

It was 75F out on Saturday. It was awesome, Jim, the dog and I went for a walk around the lake when the kids went to bed.
Ahh!!! I left my laptop on the carpet charging. Left for an hour to get my kid and now it's now working. I didn't back up anything.
NussieT Wrote:Ahh!!! I left my laptop on the carpet charging. Left for an hour to get my kid and now it's now working. I didn't back up anything.

Not good. I need to get a cooling tray for mine
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:Ahh!!! I left my laptop on the carpet charging. Left for an hour to get my kid and now it's now working. I didn't back up anything.

Oops.
:roflmao: :roflmao:

WTF?

[youtube]VJjReLsq5DM[/youtube]
Why is this a thing?

[youtube]f4tHmr7GqPk[/youtube]
This one I get, because lemons are sour.
Still adorable.

[youtube]D9gG74yMUec[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:

Oops.

I tried starting it up again. It went to some diagnosing thing. It said something about a device driver, unplugged anything in a USB port and tried again, works fine. I've gone overboard and saved everything on my external drive.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Oops.

I tried starting it up again. It went to some diagnosing thing. It said something about a device driver, unplugged anything in a USB port and tried again, works fine. I've gone overboard and saved everything on my external drive.

I need to back up my laptop before something happens to it.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT