Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday, February 27, 2015 ~ This Stupid Dress
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:what's the story behind the dress, I don't get it?

So these folks put this photo of a dress up on Tumblr and said they were disputing the color of the dress. Because it's taken in rather poor lighting everyone has a different perception of what color the dress actually is and it's driving people crazy.

[Image: tumblr_nkcjuq8Tdr1tnacy1o1_500.jpg]

http://swiked.tumblr.com/post/1120738185...-white-and
This picture is clearly white & gold, all the other ones I saw were blue & black? :killme: I just fell into the tarp!

Sadly, I too have seen it both ways and it's fucking nuts. Although, the women who originally posted the picture have verified that it is blue and black. A friend of their mother wore it for a wedding, so they saw it later when she wore it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:Canadians.... Not really down with Nate Dogg and Warren G

I grew up all fucked up. My mom sheltered me (me only). I went to bible camp every summer, I played 3-4 instruments for orchestra. My knowledge of rap music is limited.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:What all do you have him do?

The only thing we ask them to do is make sure our sites are clean (no garbage, recycle laying around, glass is separated), let me know if there are issues with my truck and show up. That's basically it. They don't need to clear snow or mow the grass, pull weeds or anything.
There's a heated building and a bathroom, nearby restaurants and a gas station if they want to leave for lunch or grab something.
Nate is functional he is just a 12 year old stuck in a 23 years old body.

And that chick had trouble coming in for that kind of job? What in the fuck is wrong with her?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Is driving the world insane. As stupid as it is, I have seen it as white and gold and blue and black/brown.

I've seen that picture like 30 times and every time it looks blue and gold.

I can see the debate on the black/brown/gold.
Just based on how light reflects off what ever material it is, and what filter has been added to it. That isn't very clear in the picture.
But, I have no idea how someone can see something other than blue for the other part.
LeNeve Wrote:spock. he dead.

In my life, he's more known for being the voice of Galvatron.
NussieT Wrote:

I grew up all fucked up. My mom sheltered me (me only). I went to bible camp every summer, I played 3-4 instruments for orchestra. My knowledge of rap music is limited.

Rap is pretty over-rated, so you aren't missing much.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:Someone totally missed my Nate Dog reference.... Confusedad:

[youtube]1plPyJdXKIY[/youtube]

:?
I noticed it.
Donginator Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

So these folks put this photo of a dress up on Tumblr and said they were disputing the color of the dress. Because it's taken in rather poor lighting everyone has a different perception of what color the dress actually is and it's driving people crazy.

This picture is clearly white & gold, all the other ones I saw were blue & black? :killme: I just fell into the tarp!

How?!?!
I don't have the patience to read all the scientific articles about this.
But is there something magical about this picture?
Because everywhere I've seen it, I see blue and black.
But think that the black could be distorted from another color with the right lighting/reflection.

the g-funk era
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Is driving the world insane. As stupid as it is, I have seen it as white and gold and blue and black/brown.

I've seen that picture like 30 times and every time it looks blue and gold.

I can see the debate on the black/brown/gold.
Just based on how light reflects off what ever material it is, and what filter has been added to it. That isn't very clear in the picture.
But, I have no idea how someone can see something other than blue for the other part.

I see mostly blue/black. There were a couple instances where it looked like it was white/gold, but in poor lighting.
I HATE PIE!!
I went to bible camp one summer. played dungeons and dragons with some devil worshipers, smoked some weed wit da brothas, and drank clear pepsi. and made fun of some guy for pooping his tighty whiteys.

I forgot to bring a towel. that sucked. it was cold after showers, or swimming. I needed Towlie in my life.
Camp Idrahaje

(Id rather have Jesus) idrahage

get it. church camp rules.
I managed to not get molested at church camp. so thats awesome. Not sure about the weaker kids.
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

How?!?!
I don't have the patience to read all the scientific articles about this.
But is there something magical about this picture?
Because everywhere I've seen it, I see blue and black.
But think that the black could be distorted from another color with the right lighting/reflection.
When I quoted the picture I swear it was white & gold. In my quoted post it appears black & blue.
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
When you scroll down, it appears white/gold at first then looking at the picture its black & blue.
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM