Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, February 27, 2015 ~ This Stupid Dress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Is driving the world insane. As stupid as it is, I have seen it as white and gold and blue and black/brown.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Is driving the world insane. As stupid as it is, I have seen it as white and gold and blue and black/brown.

I've seen that picture like 30 times and every time it looks blue and gold.
one of the car wash guys showed me this morning. I made fun of him for showing another dude a dress.

then the cleaning girl and i took a picture of my work shirt and posted that on FB. asking what color, and wrote most people will not answer correctly.

It got pretty funny.
LeNeve Wrote:one of the car wash guys showed me this morning. I made fun of him for showing another dude a dress.

then the cleaning girl and i took a picture of my work shirt and posted that on FB. asking what color, and wrote most people will not answer correctly.

It got pretty funny.

Where? Where is the picture?
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Is driving the world insane. As stupid as it is, I have seen it as white and gold and blue and black/brown.

I've seen that picture like 30 times and every time it looks blue and gold.

You'd think this would end the debate. The actual website for the dress:
http://www.romanoriginals.co.uk/invt/709...Royal-Blue
what's the story behind the dress, I don't get it?
Donginator Wrote:what's the story behind the dress, I don't get it?

Some chick posted the picture on Tumblr saying she said it blue and black and her friend said it was white and gold. Then it started the great debate.
I just want to drive it.

[Image: 483f7510-bd27-11e4-bc30-67c7ef31e4c6_824...4351_k.jpg]
We are firing one of our girls on Saturday. We found out from our substitute guy that he is now working every Friday and Saturday for her. Enough is enough
Donginator Wrote:what's the story behind the dress, I don't get it?

So these folks put this photo of a dress up on Tumblr and said they were disputing the color of the dress. Because it's taken in rather poor lighting everyone has a different perception of what color the dress actually is and it's driving people crazy.

[Image: tumblr_nkcjuq8Tdr1tnacy1o1_500.jpg]

http://swiked.tumblr.com/post/1120738185...-white-and
NussieT Wrote:We are firing one of our girls on Saturday. We found out from our substitute guy that he is now working every Friday and Saturday for her. Enough is enough

How does that work? Was she still submitting her hours like she worked and then she paid him?
spock. he dead.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:We are firing one of our girls on Saturday. We found out from our substitute guy that he is now working every Friday and Saturday for her. Enough is enough

How does that work? Was she still submitting her hours like she worked and then she paid him?

No. She takes the day off without pay. And we pay the substitute guy. I hired her full time, not work Tuesday to Thursday and then someone else to work Friday and Saturdays for her.
LeNeve Wrote:spock. he dead.

I just read that. Is it another hoax or is it confirmed?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:one of the car wash guys showed me this morning. I made fun of him for showing another dude a dress.

It got pretty funny.

Where? Where is the picture?

It's posted on the cleaning girls account. Nora Garcia
Pages: 1 2 3 4