Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday, February 27, 2015 ~ This Stupid Dress
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:We are firing one of our girls on Saturday. We found out from our substitute guy that he is now working every Friday and Saturday for her. Enough is enough

How does that work? Was she still submitting her hours like she worked and then she paid him?

No. She takes the day off without pay. And we pay the substitute guy. I hired her full time, not work Tuesday to Thursday and then someone else to work Friday and Saturdays for her.

So how long has that been going on?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:spock. he dead.

Damn
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So how long has that been going on?

She asked me shortly after Christmas that she was starting to take a course and if she could ask Nate to work for her every once in awhile. I said I don't see why not.
She hasn't a full shift since. She's taken a day or two off every week. Then she decided that she would start a day course on Fridays then whatever she is doing on Saturdays that she can't work. Like I said enough is enough.
https://autos.yahoo.com/photos/chevy-cam...slideshow/
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:So how long has that been going on?

She asked me shortly after Christmas that she was starting to take a course and if she could ask Nate to work for her every once in awhile. I said I don't see why not.
She hasn't a full shift since. She's taken a day or two off every week. Then she decided that she would start a day course on Fridays then whatever she is doing on Saturdays that she can't work. Like I said enough is enough.

Did she not get the memo about discussing all of that with her employer first? Good grief
I HATE PIE!!
What's the deal with the llamas in Arizona? Everything I find on it is blocked.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Did she not get the memo about discussing all of that with her employer first? Good grief

Since she's worked for us for more than 30 days, we have to give her a weeks notice. It shouldn't be too difficult for her. She'll work Tuesday to Thursday and gave her two other days to Nate. Nate will go back full time until we find someone new.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Did she not get the memo about discussing all of that with her employer first? Good grief

Since she's worked for us for more than 30 days, we have to give her a weeks notice. It shouldn't be too difficult for her. She'll work Tuesday to Thursday and gave her two other days to Nate. Nate will go back full time until we find someone new.

That is wen Nate is not out Regulatin' and stuff. :drum: Naaaam Sayin
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Nate is an actual retarded person. He isn't allowed to have a license. His brothers, mom or dad pick him up and drop him off. He is a great guy, super nice just a little special.
Usually he brings his TV and Xbox and spends the day playing. I don't care as long as he shows up and my site isn't messy
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Nate is an actual retarded person. He isn't allowed to have a license. His brothers, mom or dad pick him up and drop him off. He is a great guy, super nice just a little special.
Usually he brings his TV and Xbox and spends the day playing. I don't care as long as he shows up and my site isn't messy

What all do you have him do?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:what's the story behind the dress, I don't get it?

So these folks put this photo of a dress up on Tumblr and said they were disputing the color of the dress. Because it's taken in rather poor lighting everyone has a different perception of what color the dress actually is and it's driving people crazy.

[Image: tumblr_nkcjuq8Tdr1tnacy1o1_500.jpg]

http://swiked.tumblr.com/post/1120738185...-white-and
This picture is clearly white & gold, all the other ones I saw were blue & black? :killme: I just fell into the tarp!
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Someone totally missed my Nate Dog reference.... Confusedad:

[youtube]1plPyJdXKIY[/youtube]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What all do you have him do?

The only thing we ask them to do is make sure our sites are clean (no garbage, recycle laying around, glass is separated), let me know if there are issues with my truck and show up. That's basically it. They don't need to clear snow or mow the grass, pull weeds or anything.
There's a heated building and a bathroom, nearby restaurants and a gas station if they want to leave for lunch or grab something.
Nate is functional he is just a 12 year old stuck in a 23 years old body.
Joe Wrote:Someone totally missed my Nate Dog reference.... Confusedad:

[youtube]1plPyJdXKIY[/youtube]

I thought it was a reference for something but wasn't sure.
Canadians.... Not really down with Nate Dogg and Warren G

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM