Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, February 26, 2015 ~ For Hire
The girl i work with might be accepting another job within the next couple weeks. Confusedad: I need a new job STAT. I am not sticking around to deal with this guy by myself for shitty pay.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Sup Butt(s)!
JDubb Wrote:Sup Butt(s)!

Yo!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The girl i work with might be accepting another job within the next couple weeks. Confusedad: I need a new job STAT. I am not sticking around to deal with this guy by myself for shitty pay.

I can give you a job. You can take your kid to work with you too. All you have to do is sit there, push a couple of buttons and make sure my site is clean.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The girl i work with might be accepting another job within the next couple weeks. Confusedad: I need a new job STAT. I am not sticking around to deal with this guy by myself for shitty pay.

I can give you a job. You can take your kid to work with you too. All you have to do is sit there, push a couple of buttons and make sure my site is clean.

Easy peasy... Almost makes that 16 hour commute worth it. I'm going to ask Jim if he's ever considered moving to Canada and watch how quick he wigs out.
I HATE PIE!!
Hi Dong.. Quit looking and say something
I HATE PIE!!
Why would I apply to shitty jobs that both I and the person doing the hiring know damn well that I am either A: Not qualified for or B: There is no way I would stay on long term and would only take the job if I was desperate? Jim keeps sending me job postings for nursing and shit that I have zero interest in. I would rather pick up garbage than touch people. Ew!
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Easy peasy... Almost makes that 16 hour commute worth it. I'm going to ask Jim if he's ever considered moving to Canada and watch how quick he wigs out.

Jim and I have discussed if he didn't have colitis we'd move down south.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Easy peasy... Almost makes that 16 hour commute worth it. I'm going to ask Jim if he's ever considered moving to Canada and watch how quick he wigs out.

Jim and I have discussed if he didn't have colitis we'd move down south.

I have never put any serious thought into leaving Michigan. Jim has his older daughter, so it will probably be something he would never even consider.

A shitstorm will start brewing once she gives him her notice. This guy is more sensitive than a woman, so he will pout and freak on me over it all.
I HATE PIE!!
My car is finished at the body shop!!! Yay!!! Jim and I have. A business meeting at 2 then we are heading in to pick it up.
NussieT Wrote:My car is finished at the body shop!!! Yay!!! Jim and I have. A business meeting at 2 then we are heading in to pick it up.

:happy:
I HATE PIE!!
Remember this chick?

[Image: cht5vrcooepzg9sjxjz8.jpg]
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Remember this chick?

[Image: cht5vrcooepzg9sjxjz8.jpg]

No.
So I'm just getting back from the Cadillac/soon to be Camaro plant.
And the guy we met with was telling us they fired 3 people recently.
2 for taking pictures of the body panel on the new Camaro and posting them online, and one for steeling it's headlight and putting it up on ebay.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Hi Dong.. Quit looking and say something
:nothingtoadd:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM