Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 2/25/2015 - Brought it!
NussieT Wrote:I'm so freaking bored.

Me too. The only thing I've done today is eat wings.

:whomo:
Joe Wrote:

I want wings.
Maybe I'll stop and get some on my way home.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I want wings.

I won 10 free wings as I was leaving and they said I had to redeem it today. There is 10 wings in a take out container in my car right now. It's a bit of a drive, but they are free if ya want them.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I want wings.

I won 10 free wings as I was leaving and they said I had to redeem it today. There is 10 wings in a take out container in my car right now. It's a bit of a drive, but they are free if ya want them.

Haha
As awesome as free wings are, it might not be worth it. Probably cheaper to get some around here.
Joe Wrote:

I did quite a bit but I'm basically done and just waiting for my appointment with the lawyer.
Joe Wrote:Honda Civic wanted to race me this morning. He gets next to me drops it down a gear or two mashes on the gas and BOOM! Black smoke and the smell of oil.

I bet it would make him feel even worse if I were to go back to where he pulled over and tell him I didn't feel like racing. I mean it's too early for that shit. I bet he's walking in the cold right now. :grin:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I lost it on all my employees today. If I go back to my one site today and shits picked up. I'm firing her on the spot.
Did you guys know that during the Cold War, Chrysler built Hemi powered air raid sirens?
This spooky thing could be heard for 25 miles.

[youtube]GG8w9cb4vk0[/youtube]
NussieT Wrote:I lost it on all my employees today. If I go back to my one site today and shits picked up. I'm firing her on the spot.

T-Rage is back!
NussieT Wrote:I lost it on all my employees today. If I go back to my one site today and shits picked up. I'm firing her on the spot.

That didn't take long
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:

T-Rage is back!

Employee #1. Was late for work again. She didn't do what she was told yesterday. I watched her drag my generator down a set of steps. She didn't fill it up with fuel nor did she check the oil. She started it up and went and sat on her ass.

Employee #2 decides that getting up early to meet the lawyer is just too damn hard so she gets my mother in law to work for her while she goes to sign her mortgage document. Seriously!!!! You have Monday's off and don't start work till 10.

That is just bullshit. .
T you might as well just come and buy the bar I go to in Harrisburg. There's a new employee like every 2 weeks. Its to the point where I told the bartender that if they'll train me I'll make the pizza if they let me pick the beer they buy.
hemi powered air horns are bad ass. need to use one on those people putting stupid rims on cars.
Joe Wrote:T you might as well just come and buy the bar I go to in Harrisburg. There's a new employee like every 2 weeks. Its to the point where I told the bartender that if they'll train me I'll make the pizza if they let me pick the beer they buy.

I don't understand people's thought process.
We have a job opening for a owner operator. We will let you use our fuel account (we get discounted pricing), we'll pay for the insurance. and the trailer to haul the material. All that is expected of them is to have their truck in running order to haul 5 days a week. $40/hr, certified cheque delivered every 2 weeks. We've offered this to two people and both have denied it.
We had an interview with a potential candidate today, she called saying she had an emergency. Jim texted her back, then she sends this long winded hate want then immediately sends the OMG wrong person text, i don't need that bullshit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM