Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 2/25/2015 - Brought it!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Today's thread that is. It has been brought!

Good morning!
It's Wednesday so that means bowling tonight. The place I go that really drives it home that all I could muster up was a special needs guy and my girlfriend to be on my team.
Honda Civic wanted to race me this morning. He gets next to me drops it down a gear or two mashes on the gas and BOOM! Black smoke and the smell of oil.

I bet it would make him feel even worse if I were to go back to where he pulled over and tell him I didn't feel like racing. I mean it's too early for that shit. I bet he's walking in the cold right now. :grin:
I've been eating shitty donuts my whole life.

[youtube]Lg2dg3-ob4[/youtube]
SO yeah, that video isn't working
Joe Wrote:It's Wednesday so that means bowling tonight. The place I go that really drives it home that all I could muster up was a special needs guy and my girlfriend to be on my team.

I had bowling last night.
The first game, I had the first 2 strikes, then a 9 spare, then I struck out and ended up with a 279.
That one miss wasn't even a bad ball. 11 of the 12 strikes for a 300. Confusedad:
I only ended up with a 705 series I think, not enough to be one of the top 3 scratch series for the year. I really wanted that.
But this league, if you get 6 strikes in a row, you get a free pitcher of beer. So I got that, then won about $90, so it wasn't too bad.
Joe Wrote:Honda Civic wanted to race me this morning. He gets next to me drops it down a gear or two mashes on the gas and BOOM! Black smoke and the smell of oil.

I bet it would make him feel even worse if I were to go back to where he pulled over and tell him I didn't feel like racing. I mean it's too early for that shit. I bet he's walking in the cold right now. :grin:

:roflmao:
[Image: aWWmw04_700b.jpg]
Joe Wrote:[Image: aWWmw04_700b.jpg]

:high5:

I wore my Hoonigan shirt yesterday.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:It's Wednesday so that means bowling tonight. The place I go that really drives it home that all I could muster up was a special needs guy and my girlfriend to be on my team.

The first game, I had the first 2 strikes, then a 9 spare, then I struck out and ended up with a 279.
That one miss wasn't even a bad ball. 11 of the 12 strikes for a 300. Confusedad:
I only ended up with a 705 series I think, not enough to be one of the top 3 scratch series for the year. I really wanted that.
But this league, if you get 6 strikes in a row, you get a free pitcher of beer. So I got that, then won about $90, so it wasn't too bad.

I'm finally getting used to the lanes here and the new ball. Last week on my 2nd game I bowled a strike for every ball I threw on lane 3, but lane 4 I could only get spares. Poor man's 300!
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I'm finally getting used to the lanes here and the new ball. Last week on my 2nd game I bowled a strike for every ball I threw on lane 3, but lane 4 I could only get spares. Poor man's 300!

A dutch 200? A whole game going strike/spare.
You get a patch, or a button for that. Haha
Chip Wrote:[youtube]aWCQw8XX9bg[/youtube]

http://patch.com/new-jersey/barnegat-man...vacuated-0

[Image: 20150254ecc1961532d.jpg]

I used to date a girl in Stafford. That was probably her meth dealer's house.
caller on nascaR radio thinks they should put parachutes on the sprint cup cars. wow.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

A dutch 200? A whole game going strike/spare.
You get a patch, or a button for that. Haha

I missed my final spare which really pissed me off. I never heard the term Dutch 200. I bet it was first said here since this is Dutch country.
Pages: 1 2 3