Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, 02/16/15: Jeff Dunham is my hero
Joe Wrote:I have never seen a Tim Hortons
Seriously they are everywhere up here. Come visit...
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:But you can see Canada from your condo. :poke:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I almost bought one where I actually could have.
But it was a little out of my price range.

I have heard that a Canadian view is pricey to begin with. Even in Po Ho.

I don't remember "view of Canada" being on the listing.
And it wasn't even on the river, it was on a hill across the street from the river.
It was just bigger than I was looking for.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Some girl I used to go to school with just got home from the Antarctic. She said it was warmer there than here. We are colder than the fucking Antarctic!!

4 kids from my school went to the Antarctic in grade 11/12. Then two of them went to the North Pole in grade 12. They said it was an awesome experience.
Joe Wrote:I have never seen Canada either...

I've never been to the east coast. I was supposed to go to Halifax this spring with my Gma but I won't be able to get there with all the moving and business stuff coming up.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I have never seen a Tim Hortons
Seriously they are everywhere up here. Come visit...

I could use some Tim's
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
The chick I work with and I were talking about the movie Clue. I thought they were talking about a remake, but I can't find anything.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:i'm trying to round up a car trailer and pickup, so i can go to the accudent scene and load it up. 60 miles away. down by Lberal KAnsas somewhere.,

Kansas, where everything is across the road or hours away.

well. yeah. thats a perfect way to sum things up. :roflmao: :roflmao:

the truck is actually in Oklahoma I found out. some salage yard on the state line.
My employee just sent me a text message saying she's taking a day course every Friday starting next week to the end of May. She's already asked our floater employee if he'd work for her. Then she asked me if it was ok.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Some girl I used to go to school with just got home from the Antarctic. She said it was warmer there than here. We are colder than the fucking Antarctic!!

but is it colder than Mars?
My employee just sent me a text message saying she's taking a day course every Friday starting next week to the end of May. She's already asked our floater employee if he'd work for her. Then she asked me if it was ok.
NussieT Wrote:My employee just sent me a text message saying she's taking a day course every Friday starting next week to the end of May. She's already asked our floater employee if he'd work for her. Then she asked me if it was ok.

Shouldn't you have been the first to know?
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Some girl I used to go to school with just got home from the Antarctic. She said it was warmer there than here. We are colder than the fucking Antarctic!!

but is it colder than Mars?

i think it's close
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:My employee just sent me a text message saying she's taking a day course every Friday starting next week to the end of May. She's already asked our floater employee if he'd work for her. Then she asked me if it was ok.
If no one would work for her than it would have been pointless to ask you. :grin:

Shouldn't you have been the first to know?

She's getting fired tomorrow when she gets to work
jesus. they charged my Dad 300 bucks just to tow his truck 5 miles back to the salvage yard. They are going to charge him 20 bucks a day until he goes to get it too.

i have a truck and car hauler secured now. So as soon as he gets free, we can go get it.

He said I can have the truck, and do whatever the hell I want with it. He doesn't want those greasy salvage yard vultures to have it.

the tires only have 300 miles on them. I can probaly get 500 for the set pretty easily. The engine is in high demand right now. 12valve cummins. everyone wants those, for all kinds of projects. transmission. the bed. all the tool boxes. then send the rest to the crusher.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT