Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, 02/16/15: Jeff Dunham is my hero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: objvarxgkrpxdu4q5pna.jpg]
thats the only cool thing about jeff dunham.
LeNeve Wrote:thats the only cool thing about jeff dunham.

Probably. Yeah.
Saturday, we had some crazy winds.
And I was out just running errands and doing some shopping.
And I'm pretty sure it was at Home Depot or Lowes that one of those big carts, they kind you get for lumber, hit my passenger door.
I don't know if it was the wind, or just a total scum bag.
But this dent is huge. If it was from a door, the person must have curb stomped it open.
I didn't notice it until later, but it's safe to say it ruined my weekend.
I went to the annual gun and coin show this weekend. gun and coin shows are cool.

walk around, browsing through tens of thousands of guns, laid out on tables, in a room the size of a football field. you can pick them up, try them on. even negotiate a price.

and the best part. you see a gun you like. you give the guy money, and he gives you the gun. thats it. you get to walk out of that place with a gun. no stupid 7 day waiting period or background checks.
And I'm pretty sure it was at Home Depot or Lowes that one of those big carts, they kind you get for lumber, hit my passenger door.
But this dent is huge. If it was from a door, the person must have curb stomped it open.
I went to the annual gun and coin show this weekend. gun and coin shows are cool.

walk around, browsing through tens of thousands of guns, laid out on tables, in a room the size of a football field. you can pick them up, try them on. even negotiate a price.

and the best part. you see a gun you like. you give the guy money, and he gives you the gun. thats it. you get to walk out of that place with a gun. no stupid 7 day waiting period or background checks.

And I'm pretty sure it was at Home Depot or Lowes that I think one of those big carts, they kind you get for lumber, hit my passenger door.

:?

We look like dolts.
Chip Wrote:Saturday, we had some crazy winds.

Confusedad:
Chip Wrote::?

We look like dolts.

jesus christ. wtf is going on?
when I first saw the title to this thread, my first thought was that Chip was going to start posting youtube clips of jeff dunham and his puppets. Then I thought, no, Chip is cooler than that. jeff Dunham must have done something really cool lately to get a shout out here
I didn't buy any guns though. I did invest in some precious metals though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8