Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 01/09/15: It's Fryday
Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I want to know how this story started, and ended.

[youtube]IMd1Cams8kE[/youtube]

And here it is.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1699501/road-ra...ing-video/

That's crazy. My grandma once had a guy come after her with one of those red steering wheel clubs. The cops were a few blocks away so they came quick. She didn't drive for like 2 weeks.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

And here it is.

That's crazy. My grandma once had a guy come after her with one of those red steering wheel clubs. The cops were a few blocks away so they came quick. She didn't drive for like 2 weeks.

There are some lunatics out there.
Speaking of lunatics...

This is the cartoon that 'caused' the shooting in Paris.

"Mohammed: A star is born"

[Image: W6l1V4q.jpg]
After all the crap going on recently, cops should be begging for these things.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s3592...LAN_ivF-vs
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I see you are on a posting roll there Chippers.

Yeah, slow day at work.
And I was looking at a lot of random stuff online, so I figured I'd post some of it.

Jim started fixing trucks this winter to occupy some of his free time. I am such an organizational freak that every company that we work for has it's on binder with each unit having their own section. Every truck or trailer that comes into the shop gets all the serial #'s, mileage, filter #'s and safety inspection sticker recorded on a sheet for the front of the section so it's a quick reference.
I also have every work order filed in the binder so that it's a quick grab and look rather than having to go home, get my computer and search.

I try to be organized like that. But I have to let things pile up until I can spend a whole day doing it. I can never seem to do a little at a time, as it happens.

I get that way too
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:A bunch of people from Rosanne have shown up on Big Bang Theory.

But, on Rosanne, did they switch actresses that played Becky or something? I always had a thing for the blonde that went on to play Elliot in Scrubs.

They did. I forget why. I just remember my mom saying that Becky #1 was a terrible actress. I believe they had an episode at the end of the series with both Beckys.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Oh, and over Christmas, I was watching Christmas Vacation and realized that the guy who plays Leonard on Big Bang Theory was also Rusty in that movie.

Johnny Galecki. He also plays David, Darlene's boyfriend on Roseanne.

He was also on Blossom for an episode or 2
I HATE PIE!!
Why do I keep hearing about parts of the country being colder than Mars?
I never really thought of Mars as being really cold.
I've never been there, but I have been here when it's been colder than it is now.
At most it's one of those dumb little bits of trivia you hear, then say "huh." and just go about your day.
But it seems like everything I look at has something about that. Like it's some profound statement of how freezing it is.
:rant:
Chip Wrote:

And here it is.

That woman looks like a lunatic

[Image: Road-Rage-Arrest-Dierdre-Orozco.png]
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Why do I keep hearing about parts of the country being colder than Mars?
I've never been there, but I have been here when it's been colder than it is now.
At most it's one of those dumb little bits of trivia you hear, then say "huh." and just go about your day.
But it seems like everything I look at has something about that. Like it's some profound statement of how freezing it is.

:whomo:
seriously, there is no point in making that comparison.
Or is there a MArs, chamber of Commerce now, trying to get tourists from states that are colder than MArs.
Chip Wrote:Why do I keep hearing about parts of the country being colder than Mars?

Mars is supposedly really cold. I do know that. Never heard people say it's colder than mars, though.
I HATE PIE!!
Mars has the same number of Mcdonalds as Earth does per capita.

:eek:
LeNeve Wrote:Mars has the same number of Mcdonalds as Earth does per capita.

:eek:

Mars is also entirely populated by robots.
What an Eric.

[youtube]SDCNQJrEYVM[/youtube]
Something tells me their imagination chased them into that closet in the first place.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/offbeat/pa...ar-BBhoEXQ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip