Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 01/09/15: It's Fryday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The dumbest thing I'll see all day. I hope.

[youtube]akT0wxv9ON8[/youtube]
Ouch.

[youtube]BivYc4XDVe8[/youtube]
The B movie version of Jurassic World...

[youtube]oMZt0YMw9O0[/youtube]
[Image: djamobrzzdqpmmbttxmy.gif]
I watched Van Wilder last night because I couldn't sleep.
And Jesse from Breaking Bad and Wolowitz from Big Bang Theory were both in it in roles where they didn't have names.

[youtube]2fKu_NMbNKM[/youtube]
[Image: z2ekdm3cb6zej6ilycmz.gif]
Huh?

[youtube]xInh3VhAWs8[/youtube]
I see you are on a posting roll there Chippers.
I like when I am watching an old movie or re-runs, and someone that is currently famous is in it. like PAul Rudd was in some episodes of Friends. I happened to notice that the other day. There was another one too, well, several probaly, but I can't think of it now.

oh yeah, Jesse Pinkman was in some horror movie. part of a serial killer gang.
NussieT Wrote:I see you are on a posting roll there Chippers.

Yeah, slow day at work.
And I was looking at a lot of random stuff online, so I figured I'd post some of it.
[youtube]AR4qYK6W0eU[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:I like when I am watching an old movie or re-runs, and someone that is currently famous is in it. like PAul Rudd was in some episodes of Friends. I happened to notice that the other day. There was another one too, well, several probaly, but I can't think of it now.

Aaron Paul
LeNeve Wrote:I like when I am watching an old movie or re-runs, and someone that is currently famous is in it. like PAul Rudd was in some episodes of Friends. I happened to notice that the other day. There was another one too, well, several probaly, but I can't think of it now.

I always thought it would be kinda funny, if you run into some really famous actor, then ask them about some obscure early role they were in.

Like, Tim Robbins, and say "Hey, weren't you Merlin in Top Gun?" Then when he says yeah, ask him what he's been up to since then.
NussieT Wrote:

Aaron Paul

My favorite Aaron Paul/Jesse video.

[youtube]bf7YF8DAwjk[/youtube]
And my 2nd favorite...

[youtube]3QE--TtrohY[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4