Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tues, Jan 06, 2015 ~ I came here looking for posts.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I think I have more compassion for little animals than I do for people.

hell yeah. :high5: Confusedheep:

Weirdo :wink:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Well fuck....

Thanks Chip

Confusedad:
Sorry.
I went too far.

I think we should do nuke testing on Flint.

I don't think too many people would complain.

Especially the bunny population.
Chip Wrote:It's a very educational film...
This is the only part of the movie I've seen, this clip thankfully cut out the part where she's skinning the rabbits.

[youtube]NMHOqfQauk8[/youtube]

The rabbit skinning was horrible. It's a really good film and does a good job showing how badly things have gone downhill around here.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The girl I work with went to school with this guy. She's been following the search and says it seems like there's some foul play involved.

http://www.wnem.com/story/27731768/famil...sville-man

Jim used to play with a girl as a kid who went missing. They found her dead in a recently buried grave. Her ex boyfriend did it. The RCMP had a 2 year sting to catch him.
He also went to high school with another girl who went missing about 2 years ago and they still haven't found her.

IN the article, it says his wife wants him home safe, but the word is that they were about to divorce. There is a Missing poster circulating that was made by his friends.. all typed up.. That his wife hand wrote her name and number on and I guess people are calling that suspicious.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The girl I work with went to school with this guy. She's been following the search and says it seems like there's some foul play involved.

http://www.wnem.com/story/27731768/famil...sville-man

Jim used to play with a girl as a kid who went missing. They found her dead in a recently buried grave. Her ex boyfriend did it. The RCMP had a 2 year sting to catch him.
He also went to high school with another girl who went missing about 2 years ago and they still haven't found her.

In first grade I sat next to a girl who's entire family was murdered. She escaped out the bathroom window.

Confusedad: That's awful
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: Bud_Light8385.jpg]
[Image: 2KZp6hv.jpg]

He was apparently at a grocery store a few hours ago too.
Chip Wrote:[Image: Bud_Light8385.jpg]

That one I must share.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Well fuck....

Thanks Chip

Confusedad:
Sorry.
I went too far.

I think we should do nuke testing on Flint.

Let me move first. I am only 15 minutes from there.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:[Image: 2KZp6hv.jpg]

Is she rubbing herself through the pants?

It's not Flint... It's Grand Blanc area which is the higher end of Flint. I had my baby out that way... Less chance of being mugged while walking into the hospital.
I HATE PIE!!
I am not going fact check this, but I think it's funny regardless

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/01/05/...em-raises/
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

Is she rubbing herself through the pants?

I'm imagining that now. :clap:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Thursday 12/31/2015 - New Years Eve! Joe 22 868 01-05-2016, 11:07 AM
Last Post: NussieT
Wink Wednesday 12/30/2015 - New Years Eve Eve Joe 17 790 12-30-2015, 07:27 PM
  Monday, December 28, 2015 ~ Christmas Hangover Beckster 8 645 12-28-2015, 05:26 PM
  Thursday 12/24/2015 - Christmas Eve (In Florida?) Joe 1 200 12-28-2015, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 12/23/2015 - Day before the day before Joe 3 216 12-23-2015, 04:38 PM
  Tuesday 12/22/2015 - Cram it in there! Joe 24 488 12-22-2015, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Beckster