Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 12/1/2014 - Poor Beth... Let's Shop
Chip Wrote:Beckster watched that whole Yeti movie.
Someone should probably get her therapy now.
Not me.
But somebody.

It was late that night and there wasn't shit to watch on tv. I have no words for that monstrosity, but I blame you.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:I haven't gotten into the Affair.
But I really like The Newsroom and wish they weren't ending it already.

The Affair is getting good. There's something weird about the girl in it that kind of works for me....

The Newsroom is great. I was really bummed to find out it's done after this season. The cast in that are great and it's really cool how they match their stories up with real life stuff.
[Image: oh-yeah-you-like-that-dopeness-dont-you-...=329&h=349]
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:You know what sucks ass?
Radiohead.
:killme:

yeah. yeti rape level of suck.

Would you rather get raped by a Yeti, or go to a Radiohead concert?

tough call. I'd probaly take the yeti rape. it would be a cooler story to talk about at the bar with your friends. yeah, you got raped, but it was a rape from a mythical being. you could probaly get alot of money, from book deals and shit like that.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I haven't gotten into the Affair.
But I really like The Newsroom and wish they weren't ending it already.

The Affair is getting good. There's something weird about the girl in it that kind of works for me....

The Newsroom is great. I was really bummed to find out it's done after this season. The cast in that are great and it's really cool how they match their stories up with real life stuff.

The cast really is great.
The old guy is awesome.
Joe Wrote:I read an interview with the guy that play Daryl and he said that before this last episode he sat down and cried for a few minutes and I knew it was either Beth or Carol.

They had a clip on Talking Dead with him saying that and how all he could see was the shoes of the workers walking around him.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Beckster watched that whole Yeti movie.
Someone should probably get her therapy now.
Not me.
But somebody.

I fast forwarded to the rape scene. :roflmao: :? Confusedad:

:roflmao:
So did I .
Then before that scene was over, I stopped watching it.
You have to be a sick person to watch that whole thing.

Confusedad: I never said I enjoyed it.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Does anyone listen to CnR?
Did they interview Andrew Dice Clay?
And did he pull that bait and switch to trick them interviewing his kids?
He did that to Ellis and it didn't end well.
And Cullen called and said he pulled that on one of the Octane DJs and I was wondering if it was Covino.

No idea on any of those
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:You know what sucks ass?
Radiohead.
:killme:

yeah. yeti rape level of suck.

Would you rather get raped by a Yeti, or go to a Radiohead concert?

:? Is there a third option??
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:Good morning homos!

I know you are all watching the Walking Dead but yesterday I got caught up on Homeland. That show is really good this season. The last 2 were a little slow and the romantic story line between Brody and Carrie was too much at times. This season is my shit!

Never watched that one. I'm lucky I caught Walking Dead. I had to literally hide the remote just so it was left alone.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:I have no idea what the Yeti movie is.

Don't

[smiley]Just say NO[/smiley]
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Would you rather get raped by a Yeti, or go to a Radiohead concert?

tough call. I'd probaly take the yeti rape. it would be a cooler story to talk about at the bar with your friends. yeah, you got raped, but it was a rape from a mythical being. you could probaly get alot of money, from book deals and shit like that.

Except for the guy who enjoyed it, apparently everyone who would get raped by the Yeti died and then were chopped up for dinner. They also get to bang the one chick over and over until rape night.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Except for the guy who enjoyed it, apparently everyone who would get raped by the Yeti died and then were chopped up for dinner. They also get to bang the one chick over and over until rape night.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

You really did watch the whole thing
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I did skip parts of it.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT