Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 12/1/2014 - Poor Beth... Let's Shop
That was a crappy end to The Walking Dead last night, but it wasn't as crappy as seeing Emily Kinney crying on The Talking Dead. Confusedad:

I'm at work with no work to do so I guess I'll be on SlickDeals.com today looking for good Cyber Monday deals.
Holy balls it's December! 2 more days until I turn 39 which means I have two more days to fuck off until I have to get serious about all the shit I wanted to accomplish before I turn 40.
Joe Wrote:Holy balls it's December! 2 more days until I turn 39 which means I have two more days to fuck off until I have to get serious about all the shit I wanted to accomplish before I turn 40.

:roflmao:
I'll still have 4 years to not do all the things I was supposed to do before I turn 40.
Joe Wrote:That was a crappy end to The Walking Dead last night, but it wasn't as crappy as seeing Emily Kinney crying on The Talking Dead. Confusedad:

I'm at work with no work to do so I guess I'll be on SlickDeals.com today looking for good Cyber Monday deals.

It's interesting to see how attached the actors get to each other. It was like she died in real life.
Beckster watched that whole Yeti movie.
Someone should probably get her therapy now.
Not me.
But somebody.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:That was a crappy end to The Walking Dead last night, but it wasn't as crappy as seeing Emily Kinney crying on The Talking Dead. Confusedad:

It's interesting to see how attached the actors get to each other. It was like she died in real life.

What made it worse is that she's way more cute in real life.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Holy balls it's December! 2 more days until I turn 39 which means I have two more days to fuck off until I have to get serious about all the shit I wanted to accomplish before I turn 40.

I'll still have 4 years to not do all the things I was supposed to do before I turn 40.

I'm so far behind. :?

I know.
I knew something big had to be coming.
And as soon as Beth looked at that cop lady, I thought "Damn it Beth, it's all done, don't fuck it up"
Then, she had to fuck it up.

Ebates has some good cash back today too.
LeNeve Wrote:

5 years for me.
But I never really thought about what I wanted to do before I turned 40.
I read an interview with the guy that play Daryl and he said that before this last episode he sat down and cried for a few minutes and I knew it was either Beth or Carol.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

5 years for me.
But I never really thought about what I wanted to do before I turned 40.

yeah. I never really had any goals either. I think I was supposed to be an astronaut, or a fire fighter by now, and maybe have a motorcycle.
Chip Wrote:Beckster watched that whole Yeti movie.
Not me.
But somebody.

I fast forwarded to the rape scene. :roflmao: :? Confusedad:
You know what sucks ass?
Radiohead.
:killme:
LeNeve Wrote:
Not me.
But somebody.

So did I .
Then before that scene was over, I stopped watching it.
You have to be a sick person to watch that whole thing.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Not me.
But somebody.

So did I .
Then before that scene was over, I stopped watching it.
You have to be a sick person to watch that whole thing.

:roflmao: :roflmao: yeah.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT