Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 12/1/2014 - Poor Beth... Let's Shop
Does anyone listen to CnR?
Did they interview Andrew Dice Clay?
And did he pull that bait and switch to trick them interviewing his kids?
He did that to Ellis and it didn't end well.
And Cullen called and said he pulled that on one of the Octane DJs and I was wondering if it was Covino.
Chip Wrote:You know what sucks ass?
Radiohead.
:killme:

yeah. yeti rape level of suck.
[youtube]GTo6yvJ5SCM[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:
Radiohead.

yeah. yeti rape level of suck.

Would you rather get raped by a Yeti, or go to a Radiohead concert?
Good morning homos!

I know you are all watching the Walking Dead but yesterday I got caught up on Homeland. That show is really good this season. The last 2 were a little slow and the romantic story line between Brody and Carrie was too much at times. This season is my shit!
Radiohead.

Yes. A lot.
JDubb Wrote:Good morning homos!

I know you are all watching the Walking Dead but yesterday I got caught up on Homeland. That show is really good this season. The last 2 were a little slow and the romantic story line between Brody and Carrie was too much at times. This season is my shit!

The Brody story did go on a little too long. To the point where I was wondering how they would move on from it.
But this season has been awesome.
And I was all pumped up to watch last night, but WTF?
Are they on a "mid season break" too?
I need to know if the Marines will get back!
I have no idea what the Yeti movie is.

This season is really good. There's so much to watch on Sunday night that I can't keep up.

The Walking Dead
The Newsroom
The Affair
Homeland

I think there's one more that I have to do On Demand too
Chip Wrote:

The Brody story did go on a little too long. To the point where I was wondering how they would move on from it.
No new episode last night because of Thanksgiving. They always do that for holiday weeks, I think there are 2-3 episodes left this season.
Joe Wrote:I have no idea what the Yeti movie is.

Some weird ass movie I posted sometime last week.
Yeti, A Gay Love Story.
And apparently B watched it.
Joe Wrote:

This season is really good. There's so much to watch on Sunday night that I can't keep up.

The Walking Dead
The Newsroom
The Affair
Homeland

I think there's one more that I have to do On Demand too

I haven't gotten into the Affair.
But I really like The Newsroom and wish they weren't ending it already.
Joe Wrote:That was a crappy end to The Walking Dead last night, but it wasn't as crappy as seeing Emily Kinney crying on The Talking Dead. Confusedad:

I'm at work with no work to do so I guess I'll be on SlickDeals.com today looking for good Cyber Monday deals.

When they were about to be rescued, I was like :happy: , but then that happened and I was like :eek: . Her crying afterward just made me Confusedad: .
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

No new episode last night because of Thanksgiving. They always do that for holiday weeks, I think there are 2-3 episodes left this season.

Damn it.
I want more.
And I want to strangle the ambassadors husband.
Joe Wrote:Holy balls it's December! 2 more days until I turn 39 which means I have two more days to fuck off until I have to get serious about all the shit I wanted to accomplish before I turn 40.

Damn... Let's not discuss that number, it's a few years closer thatn I want it to be.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT