Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 11/6/14 - Oaky
giving out blow jobs while wlking the dog.
84,000 dollar bond. thanks obama
Chip Wrote:At least Cookie Monster sounds like one of those crappy metal bands.

[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtDW8hxOrYk[/youtube_url]

[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PnbKL3wuH4[/youtube_url]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Oops

[Image: daily_gifdump_724_28.gif?w=270&h=270]
I would have just stayed in the pit for a little bit. that guy looks like he didn't miss a beat. :roflmao:
sesame skeet
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:At least Cookie Monster sounds like one of those crappy metal bands.

[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtDW8hxOrYk[/youtube_url]

[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PnbKL3wuH4[/youtube_url]

[youtube]JWac5UT80no[/youtube]
[Image: people-are-idiots-grenade-fishing.gif?w=320&h=216]
[Image: du1fyv4.gif?w=389&h=400]
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:This summer we worked on a new house project with a contractor who I thought was dumb as shit. They thought the house was too close to the water edge so they pushed it 15 feet towards the street. They built the thing and it all of a sudden stopped. Apparently they built it too close to the street and the town won't let them keep it like that. They need to tear down the house, rip out the foundation and start all over. Needless to say the $30k they spent in concrete will be spent with me again. It feels wrong but it wasn't my mistake.

Yeah, that's the kind of thing that's supposed to be caught before they start building.

What he said ^^^ What kind of crackhead contractor doesn't measure that shit and get it approved prior to the construction even beginning????
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Worse... Sesame Songs... Elmo and Cookie Monster all day long

C is for Cookie and that's good enough for me.

Now, I can't get that song out of my head. Confusedad: It's better than Barney, i guess...
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:This summer we worked on a new house project with a contractor who I thought was dumb as shit. They thought the house was too close to the water edge so they pushed it 15 feet towards the street. They built the thing and it all of a sudden stopped. Apparently they built it too close to the street and the town won't let them keep it like that. They need to tear down the house, rip out the foundation and start all over. Needless to say the $30k they spent in concrete will be spent with me again. It feels wrong but it wasn't my mistake.

Yeah, that's the kind of thing that's supposed to be caught before they start building.

What he said ^^^ What kind of crackhead contractor doesn't measure that shit and get it approved prior to the construction even beginning????

Red Green
[Image: chive-hoodie-23.jpg?w=600&h=897]
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I got the job through the home owner. Several things about that contractor made me question his abilities. He did an ICF basement which is basically foam walls you pour the concrete into. He didn't tie the ICF form walls together and when we poured the concrete they were floating. We had to wait for him to fix the mistake then continue pouring. The next time we showed up he didn't bring any concrete tools.

That home owner needs to fire that dude
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:WTF?

A former NFL cheerleader has been indicted in Delaware for allegedly raping a 15-year-old boy she spotted on Instagram.

According to officials, 47-year-old Molly Shattuck -- who cheered for the Baltimore Ravens back in 2005 -- was charged with 2 counts of 3rd degree rape over an incident that allegedly went down back in September.

Officials say Shattuck began seducing the boy back in May after she saw his picture on Instagram -- and first got physical with him in the back seat of her car in a middle school parking lot ... with kissing and touching.

But investigators say things escalated during Labor Day weekend ... when Molly seduced the boy at a rented beach house she was staying at with her own kids.
Officials say Shattuck performed oral sex on the boy at least 2 times -- once while outside walking the dog and again when they returned to the bedroom.

According to documents, Shattuck allegedly told the boy, "If he wanted to have sex she would. The boy opted out. He decided to leave. At that point, she told him to come back later, but he did not go back."

Officials say the boy told investigators Shattuck was wearing pink underwear in the bedroom -- and now officials have executed a search warrant ... hoping to find evidence that corroborates the boy's story ... including the pink underwear.

Cops say Shattuck turned herself in to authorities early this morning and was released after posting $84,000 bond.

Confusedhock: Wtf
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM