Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 11/6/14 - Oaky
Fuck.. My life is a far cry from what it used to be. Confusedad:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I came home from work one day started making dinner and tearing everything apart cleaning it. Jim thought I was nuts.

It was nice yesterday, so I cleaned out the shed and put stuff away for the winter. I also have been scrubbing walls and floors in the house. I need to take the dogs' blankets to the laundromat to wash them tonight if I can find the time.

Does Beckster know how to party or what?!?!

What the hell else is there to do on a Wednesday when you have a baby, a guy building a leanto in your backyard, and another guy fixing your oven??

Why is someone building a leanto in your back yard?
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I came home from work one day started making dinner and tearing everything apart cleaning it. Jim thought I was nuts.

It was nice yesterday, so I cleaned out the shed and put stuff away for the winter. I also have been scrubbing walls and floors in the house. I need to take the dogs' blankets to the laundromat to wash them tonight if I can find the time.

she listens to def leapords greatest hits while cleaning.

Worse... Sesame Songs... Elmo and Cookie Monster all day long
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
that sounds like some weird sex moves. guy building a leanto in your back door, and another guy fixing your oven. giggity
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

:roflmao:

I just pictured her wearing one of those red bandannas, pushing a vacuum around, screaming Bringing On The Heartache at the top of her lungs.
dude, you know that chick i took home from the bar last night? yeah, she totally let me build a leanto in her back yard bro. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:dude, you know that chick i took home from the bar last night? yeah, she totally let me build a leanto in her back yard bro. :high5:

LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It was nice yesterday, so I cleaned out the shed and put stuff away for the winter. I also have been scrubbing walls and floors in the house. I need to take the dogs' blankets to the laundromat to wash them tonight if I can find the time.

Worse... Sesame Songs... Elmo and Cookie Monster all day long

At least Cookie Monster sounds like one of those crappy metal bands.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Worse... Sesame Songs... Elmo and Cookie Monster all day long

C is for Cookie and that's good enough for me.
This summer we worked on a new house project with a contractor who I thought was dumb as shit. They thought the house was too close to the water edge so they pushed it 15 feet towards the street. They built the thing and it all of a sudden stopped. Apparently they built it too close to the street and the town won't let them keep it like that. They need to tear down the house, rip out the foundation and start all over. Needless to say the $30k they spent in concrete will be spent with me again. It feels wrong but it wasn't my mistake.
NussieT Wrote:This summer we worked on a new house project with a contractor who I thought was dumb as shit. They thought the house was too close to the water edge so they pushed it 15 feet towards the street. They built the thing and it all of a sudden stopped. Apparently they built it too close to the street and the town won't let them keep it like that. They need to tear down the house, rip out the foundation and start all over. Needless to say the $30k they spent in concrete will be spent with me again. It feels wrong but it wasn't my mistake.

Yeah, that's the kind of thing that's supposed to be caught before they start building.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:This summer we worked on a new house project with a contractor who I thought was dumb as shit. They thought the house was too close to the water edge so they pushed it 15 feet towards the street. They built the thing and it all of a sudden stopped. Apparently they built it too close to the street and the town won't let them keep it like that. They need to tear down the house, rip out the foundation and start all over. Needless to say the $30k they spent in concrete will be spent with me again. It feels wrong but it wasn't my mistake.

Yeah, that's the kind of thing that's supposed to be caught before they start building.

I got the job through the home owner. Several things about that contractor made me question his abilities. He did an ICF basement which is basically foam walls you pour the concrete into. He didn't tie the ICF form walls together and when we poured the concrete they were floating. We had to wait for him to fix the mistake then continue pouring. The next time we showed up he didn't bring any concrete tools.
WTF?

A former NFL cheerleader has been indicted in Delaware for allegedly raping a 15-year-old boy she spotted on Instagram.

According to officials, 47-year-old Molly Shattuck -- who cheered for the Baltimore Ravens back in 2005 -- was charged with 2 counts of 3rd degree rape over an incident that allegedly went down back in September.

Officials say Shattuck began seducing the boy back in May after she saw his picture on Instagram -- and first got physical with him in the back seat of her car in a middle school parking lot ... with kissing and touching.

But investigators say things escalated during Labor Day weekend ... when Molly seduced the boy at a rented beach house she was staying at with her own kids.
Officials say Shattuck performed oral sex on the boy at least 2 times -- once while outside walking the dog and again when they returned to the bedroom.

According to documents, Shattuck allegedly told the boy, "If he wanted to have sex she would. The boy opted out. He decided to leave. At that point, she told him to come back later, but he did not go back."

Officials say the boy told investigators Shattuck was wearing pink underwear in the bedroom -- and now officials have executed a search warrant ... hoping to find evidence that corroborates the boy's story ... including the pink underwear.

Cops say Shattuck turned herself in to authorities early this morning and was released after posting $84,000 bond.
LeNeve Wrote:that sounds like some weird sex moves. guy building a leanto in your back door, and another guy fixing your oven. giggity

The one dude is old and the other is my cousin... turning it into a three-some... far from giggity. :barf:
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Does Beckster know how to party or what?!?!

I just pictured her wearing one of those red bandannas, pushing a vacuum around, screaming Bringing On The Heartache at the top of her lungs.

:roll:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM