Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, Sept 18,2014
I saw these two humongous rocket ship looking things going through town on trucks, coming back from lunch. They were so big, they had a bucket truck driving in front of them, to move power lines out of the way.
Chip Wrote:Haha.
U2 thinks it's "punk rock" to automatically give their album to everyone on iTunes for free.

I don't really care for them. The chick I work with was bitching because she only listens to pop music and doesn't even know anything about U2.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
U2 thinks it's "punk rock" to automatically give their album to everyone on iTunes for free.

I don't really care for them. The chick I work with was bitching because she only listens to pop music and doesn't even know anything about U2.

The Joshua Tree was ok.
Other than that, I hate just about everything they've done.
And Bono is annoying.

This about sums them up.

[youtube]7Mh8T6MZQm8[/youtube]
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

Batteries included.
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...BsJe_ldWvt

They are really banking fans & collectors of classic movies and shows. They also have some Knight Rider stuff I got for Jim.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

forcing their agenda on Iphoners, and obamers

Since Bono solved all of Africa's problems, he has time and money to do things like that.

Ebola..... He has not solved the Ebola virus. He should go to Africa NOW and take care of that.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I saw these two humongous rocket ship looking things going through town on trucks, coming back from lunch. They were so big, they had a bucket truck driving in front of them, to move power lines out of the way.

I saw the newest Godzilla on Tuesday. I hope they are hauling those to ward those monster off.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

The Joshua Tree was ok.
Other than that, I hate just about everything they've done.
And Bono is annoying.

This about sums them up.

[youtube]7Mh8T6MZQm8[/youtube]

Every song in 9 seconds! :high5:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I saw these two humongous rocket ship looking things going through town on trucks, coming back from lunch. They were so big, they had a bucket truck driving in front of them, to move power lines out of the way.

I saw the newest Godzilla on Tuesday. I hope they are hauling those to ward those monster off.

It took me until the end of the movie to realize that the main guy in Godzilla was Kick Ass.

And yes, that movie is pretty bad.
Can't we just keep iMAX as being the sweet, awesome movie experience and actually make more, full iMAX theaters and more iMAX movies. And stop with gimmicky stuff like this and 3D?

http://gizmodo.com/eyes-on-with-the-270-...1635539325
The Annanki from planet Niburu came down to earth to mine gold. They tired quickly of the work, and decided to use the native beings as slaves. But they were not intelligent enough. So they spliced their genes with that of the chimpanzee and created mankind. We are from the race of Niburu, and half Annanki. Some of us developed special genes, and were able to perform miracles, like Jesus Christ. All the ancient stories are true that are written in the bible, but the heavens refer to planet Niburu. It is simply a matter of interpretation.
transgender teenagers, in Connecticut, are breaking out of the jails.
I'm jealous.
This is the coolest video I've seen in a while.

[youtube]JXMyZ929lpY[/youtube]
I think I'm going to get a couple of Hoonigan shirts.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

It took me until the end of the movie to realize that the main guy in Godzilla was Kick Ass.

And yes, that movie is pretty bad.

I didn't realize that was the Kick Ass dude...

It was alright for a Godzilla movie
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Can't we just keep iMAX as being the sweet, awesome movie experience and actually make more, full iMAX theaters and more iMAX movies. And stop with gimmicky stuff like this and 3D?

http://gizmodo.com/eyes-on-with-the-270-...1635539325

I wonder if that will give me migraines like the 3D movies do.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Sept 5, 2018 ~ Hello Beckster 6 951 09-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Joe
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip