Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, August 4, 2014 ~ Shake Weight
I guess the Cold War is back on?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.yahoo.com/u-reconnaissance-plane-crosses-sweden-avoid-russians-ny-014918591.html">http://news.yahoo.com/u-reconnaissance- ... 18591.html</a><!-- m -->
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Hunter Pence drinks boones farm wine, out of styrofoam cups.

Hunter Pence burned 90 calories striking out.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Cold wars are lame, and boring. like when two guys are supposed to be fighting, in the school yard, but just stand there talking shit to each other.

Until some other asshole pushes one into the other guy, to get things going.
It's hot again. Confusedad:
10 days until school starts again. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:Cold wars are lame, and boring. like when two guys are supposed to be fighting, in the school yard, but just stand there talking shit to each other.

I think in this case, it would be some other little punk who decides to run in and sucker punch Russia in the face, like Georgia.
Then B will get all sad when Tbilisi is nuked.
I think I've had my AC on for about a week, maybe two, so far this summer.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Cold wars are lame, and boring. like when two guys are supposed to be fighting, in the school yard, but just stand there talking shit to each other.

I think in this case, it would be some other little punk who decides to run in and sucker punch Russia in the face, like Georgia.
Then B will get all sad when Tbilisi is nuked.

Support
Tbililsi. :roflmao: :roflmao:
I'm reading the comments on that Swagger Wagon YouTube page, and there's some racist, homophobic 13 year old punk that's got everyone all worked up.
Ulysses Kansas smells like ass today. Confusedad:

I don't know why.

smells like fermenting grains being shit out by a sick hippopoptoumus, then eaten by an elephant, and shit out again by the elephant, onto a pile of rotting zebra corpses.
Chip Wrote:I'm reading the comments on that Swagger Wagon YouTube page, and there's some racist, homophobic 13 year old punk that's got everyone all worked up.

I love when that happens. Its pretty fun.
Chip Wrote:I think I've had my AC on for about a week, maybe two, so far this summer.

mines been on since May, because I like it around 65-70 inside. but my bill isn't outrageous, its been nice enough outside, that the AC hasn't had to work hard this summer.

There have been years, my electric bill is over 200 bucks just for a month.
LeNeve Wrote:Ulysses Kansas smells like ass today. Confusedad:

I don't know why.

smells like fermenting grains being shit out by a sick hippopoptoumus, then eaten by an elephant, and shit out again by the elephant, onto a pile of rotting zebra corpses.

I imagine that's what Toledo Ohio was like this weekend.
They had some "algae bomb" make all the water toxic. And it was this weird kind of toxic where they said "only healthy adults can bathe in it" and boiling it only made the toxins worse.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Ulysses Kansas smells like ass today. Confusedad:

I don't know why.

I imagine that's what Toledo Ohio was like this weekend.
They had some "algae bomb" make all the water toxic. And it was this weird kind of toxic where they said "only healthy adults can bathe in it" and boiling it only made the toxins worse.

Wtf thats like a plot out of a shitty horror movie.
JDubb Wrote:Because it's not music. :wink:

So true
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM