Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday - 7/24/14 - Beach Boners
Jim's birthday is coming up, so I thought I would upgrade his phone for him. It's really annoying when you chat with a C.S. person who tells you one thing, but when you call Verizon another C.S. person says something entirely different. Needless to say, if these guys are wrong and I get screwed over, I am going to be pissed off.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Speaking of shitty customer service. I blasted this store that my mom went to over 2 months ago for treating her like shit. I got a 45 minute phone call yesterday from the owner apologizing for the whole ordeal. Turns out the asshole that was so nasty to my mom was her husband. She ended the call by inviting me to stop by the store to meet her. I responded by telling her that might not be a good idea if her hubby is there, because I might feel inclined to punch him for dissing on my kid and mother.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
punch him right in the boner
LeNeve Wrote:punch him right in the boner

On his Birthday? I do that on a normal day. :grin:

I scored one of those Shake Weights for him. I am going to wrap it up and make him think that's his actual gift. It's going to be hilarious!!! :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
He's going to go on vacation with the shake weight.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I scored one of those Shake Weights for him. I am going to wrap it up and make him think that's his actual gift. It's going to be hilarious!!! :roflmao:

does it have the optional post work out cooling spray?
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

does it have the optional post work out cooling spray?

No, but I can pick up a spray bottle from the Dollar Store to put with it!
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:He's going to go on vacation with the shake weight.

He'll be too sore to tug one out. That thing is a bitch to use.
I HATE PIE!!
http://www.wnem.com/story/26103217/kim-j...im-jong-un
I HATE PIE!!
HA!!! Beach Boner!!

http://www.wnem.com/story/26092855/coupl...d-daylight
I HATE PIE!!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Why do they have to take good stuff off the web before I can see it?

http://www.wnem.com/story/26082610/husba...work-email
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

If you're ever it a party, like Christmas or a birthday, where someone is getting a bunch of gifts, it's funny to slip something really inappropriate in. Just put someone else's name on it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Why do they have to take good stuff off the web before I can see it?

http://www.wnem.com/story/26082610/husba...work-email

The list is still on there...

And that's the kind of thing that I can't laugh at because I assume it's fake just to become internet famous for an afternoon.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

If you're ever it a party, like Christmas or a birthday, where someone is getting a bunch of gifts, it's funny to slip something really inappropriate in. Just put someone else's name on it.

One Christmas, one of my co-workers bought the President of the Company (a very old and serious man) one of those Santa Hat thongs... Awkward as hell but so funny.
I HATE PIE!!
If you ever notice Santa Clause, and he happens to have a boner, don't talk to him. It's probaly not the real Santa.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM