Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 7/07/2014 - Eww
Seven people died and approximately 50 were injured in shootings that took place in Chicago over the weekend.
Joe Wrote:Catered party would be pretty bad ass, but in order for me to do that I'd have to charge a cover. Right now it's good because everyone brings a salad or something. I didn't have to spend a ton on stuff this year, but I also shopped light for everything except alcohol. I have a ton of beer and liquor left over.

That's what we usually do, everyone bring over some type of snack or food. We brought in almost $500 from beer bottles from over the winter so we figured we would get it catered and then we could relax.
Joe Wrote:Oh yeah Sesame Place. I forgot that place was still there.

Yeah there was nearly no drama at all. My dog did nip my friend's little girl in the arm, but it turned out she decided to wake the dog up which is never a good idea. I came out of the house in a panic and was afraid he was going to get pissed, but when I told him he asked if there was blood and when I said no he asked me why I was so freaked out.

Ya I would totally be the same. No blood, no worries. If it was my daughter and I've told her 50 times not to touch the dog and it got pissed off and nipped her and it bled I still wouldn't worry. She loves animals and just doesn't know when to walk away. I've had to unhook Sockets claw from the back of her head awhile ago. The cat was trying not to move and she's squealing.
So the early testing for that giant water slide went good.
But apparently they got it fixed.

[youtube]R8J1HYqGF94[/youtube]

[youtube]NG-uY2wze2Y[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:why do mosqiuototos only bite my ankles. :flame:

As much time as I spent outside these past 4 days, I acquired no skeeter bites.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Sup butts!

Another short work week for me, I'm off to Vegas on Thursday through Monday next week. It is going ot be hot as balls but I'm looking forward to it. I haven't been there in over 10 years. I probably wont be around here much, I have a lot of crap to get completed before Thursday.
JDubb is looking forward to hot balls. What a skeeter
Joe Wrote:Oh yeah Sesame Place. I forgot that place was still there.

Yeah there was nearly no drama at all. My dog did nip my friend's little girl in the arm, but it turned out she decided to wake the dog up which is never a good idea. I came out of the house in a panic and was afraid he was going to get pissed, but when I told him he asked if there was blood and when I said no he asked me why I was so freaked out.

That's always scary. Jim's nephew is at our house right now, so I put the dogs outside just in case the male doesn't decide that he's a threat.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Seven people died and approximately 50 were injured in shootings that took place in Chicago over the weekend.

Someone needs to get the word out that these shooting deals are played out and old news. In the same way that Justin Beiber isn't cool anymore.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:So the early testing for that giant water slide went good.

I watched that on the Travel Channel last week.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Haha.
They showed it launching rafts into the air and off the slide?
I would have thought the park would have put up a little fight against that.
JDubb Wrote:Sup butts!

Another short work week for me, I'm off to Vegas on Thursday through Monday next week. It is going ot be hot as balls but I'm looking forward to it. I haven't been there in over 10 years. I probably wont be around here much, I have a lot of crap to get completed before Thursday.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Haha.
They showed it launching rafts into the air and off the slide?
I would have thought the park would have put up a little fight against that.

I missed the beginning, but the gist was that they were showing how they were putting th e slide together and what they had to do to make it safe.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:JDubb is looking forward to hot balls. What a skeeter
You offering?
Shits getting weird in here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT