Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 06/27/14 - It's F U Friday!!!!
I've gotten 8 hours of sleep in 2 days. I am short on patience. I've already told off two people and it's just over 7am.
NussieT Wrote:I've gotten 8 hours of sleep in 2 days. I am short on patience. I've already told off two people and it's just over 7am.
yeah!!

[Image: bitch-slap-cat.jpg]
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
NussieT Wrote:I've gotten 8 hours of sleep in 2 days. I am short on patience. I've already told off two people and it's just over 7am.

I completely concur!!!

:yawn:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
tigers love indian food.
Ann Coulter hates soccer, and you are a terrorist if you are watching it.
My count is now about 3 and I broke some hearts when I said I am making entire crew come in on Monday when they wanted a long weekend.
I don't know who Mitch Lucker is, but apparently he hit a telephone pole on a motorcycle and die, awhile back. My little brother is making fun of him on facebook, and all these emo kids are getting all mad. My lil bro is an awesome cyber bully.
LeNeve Wrote:Ann Coulter hates soccer, and you are a terrorist if you are watching it.

is there anything she likes?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:My count is now about 3 and I broke some hearts when I said I am making entire crew come in on Monday when they wanted a long weekend.

Tell them to suck it up, you're the boss. (And take pictures of the crying!) :grin:
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I don't know who Mitch Lucker is, but apparently he hit a telephone pole on a motorcycle and die, awhile back. My little brother is making fun of him on facebook, and all these emo kids are getting all mad. My lil bro is an awesome cyber bully.

Wonder who he learned that from.....
I HATE PIE!!
I am torn between a salad and pizza for my lunch today.
I HATE PIE!!
There you are, just hanging out on your boat enjoy a nice day of fishing with your kids, when BAM a tiger decides you look like a tasty lunch.

http://news.yahoo.com/tiger-leaps-onto-b...1380.html#
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My count is now about 3 and I broke some hearts when I said I am making entire crew come in on Monday when they wanted a long weekend.

Tell them to suck it up, you're the boss. (And take pictures of the crying!) :grin:

There not my guys. They are the silver foxes. The holiday is on Tuesday but they want Monday off. I've already given my staff off the holiday and my conditional use permit doesn't allow me to operate on holidays. So either they come in on Monday and pour or the work really late on Wednesday.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

There not my guys. They are the silver foxes. The holiday is on Tuesday but they want Monday off. I've already given my staff off the holiday and my conditional use permit doesn't allow me to operate on holidays. So either they come in on Monday and pour or the work really late on Wednesday.

They still need to suck it up.
I HATE PIE!!
Who wants a baby hippo?

http://news.yahoo.com/pablo-escobars-hip...41099.html
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip