Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 06/27/14 - It's F U Friday!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've gotten 8 hours of sleep in 2 days. I am short on patience. I've already told off two people and it's just over 7am.
NussieT Wrote:I've gotten 8 hours of sleep in 2 days. I am short on patience. I've already told off two people and it's just over 7am.
yeah!!

[Image: bitch-slap-cat.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:I've gotten 8 hours of sleep in 2 days. I am short on patience. I've already told off two people and it's just over 7am.

I completely concur!!!

:yawn:
tigers love indian food.
Ann Coulter hates soccer, and you are a terrorist if you are watching it.
My count is now about 3 and I broke some hearts when I said I am making entire crew come in on Monday when they wanted a long weekend.
I don't know who Mitch Lucker is, but apparently he hit a telephone pole on a motorcycle and die, awhile back. My little brother is making fun of him on facebook, and all these emo kids are getting all mad. My lil bro is an awesome cyber bully.
LeNeve Wrote:Ann Coulter hates soccer, and you are a terrorist if you are watching it.

is there anything she likes?
NussieT Wrote:My count is now about 3 and I broke some hearts when I said I am making entire crew come in on Monday when they wanted a long weekend.

Tell them to suck it up, you're the boss. (And take pictures of the crying!) :grin:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't know who Mitch Lucker is, but apparently he hit a telephone pole on a motorcycle and die, awhile back. My little brother is making fun of him on facebook, and all these emo kids are getting all mad. My lil bro is an awesome cyber bully.

Wonder who he learned that from.....
I am torn between a salad and pizza for my lunch today.
There you are, just hanging out on your boat enjoy a nice day of fishing with your kids, when BAM a tiger decides you look like a tasty lunch.

http://news.yahoo.com/tiger-leaps-onto-b...1380.html#
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My count is now about 3 and I broke some hearts when I said I am making entire crew come in on Monday when they wanted a long weekend.

Tell them to suck it up, you're the boss. (And take pictures of the crying!) :grin:

There not my guys. They are the silver foxes. The holiday is on Tuesday but they want Monday off. I've already given my staff off the holiday and my conditional use permit doesn't allow me to operate on holidays. So either they come in on Monday and pour or the work really late on Wednesday.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

There not my guys. They are the silver foxes. The holiday is on Tuesday but they want Monday off. I've already given my staff off the holiday and my conditional use permit doesn't allow me to operate on holidays. So either they come in on Monday and pour or the work really late on Wednesday.

They still need to suck it up.
Pages: 1 2