Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June 11, 2014: Wednesday To
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I will have to watch that later.. It better be good.

I bet it will be funny, but forgettable.

I guess I won't be on the edge of myseat with anticipation.

I watched Anchorman 2 a couple weeks ago. Not as good as the first. Sequels and prequels are starting to ruin movies for me.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Godiva is trying to sell me some chocolate dipped pretzels. I shouldn't, but they look so good.

some one gave me a bag of pretzel M&Ms and I wasn't planning on eating them. then I had an emergency attack of the munchies at work and ate them. I was surprised I liked them. They were a-ok for an emergency snack.

I don't really like the pretzel M&Ms.
I would only eat them in an emergency.

I've never tried them. I do like the Almond M&Ms and the Mint ones that come out during Christmas.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Why would someone name their chocolate company after a naked lady?

I have no idea. I do know that the chocolate is wonderfully divine, but friggin expensive.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Why would someone name their chocolate company after a naked lady?

People tryinig to express themselves as eWhats
Chip Wrote:So, Mexicans are moving away from cock fighting, and starting with low rider fighting?

[youtube]9bZ-x2HWLx0[/youtube]

I do not get the point of low-riders and hydraulics. It just doesn't appeal to me. But neither do over-sized rims and definitely not spinner rims.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:I no longer feel like death has hit me but I am still incapable of doing some things. I wish this upon no one.

What in the hell did you eat to cause that?
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:This kid is so wasted...

[Image: Lj15U4Q.gif]

:roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Godiva is trying to sell me some chocolate dipped pretzels. I shouldn't, but they look so good.

some one gave me a bag of pretzel M&Ms and I wasn't planning on eating them. then I had an emergency attack of the munchies at work and ate them. I was surprised I liked them. They were a-ok for an emergency snack.

I don't really like the pretzel M&Ms.
I would only eat them in an emergency.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
white people problems. screw you ethernopians
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I no longer feel like death has hit me but I am still incapable of doing some things. I wish this upon no one.

Not food. I don't eat anything the same as Jim or the kids. My sister in laws niece had the flu and came to the birthday party on Sunday. Apparently they felt it necessary to show up since it was his first.
I had a lowrider back in my scum bag days in the 90s :roflmao: :roflmao:

it was the biggest POS car in history most likely. but it had hydraulics, and the hos seemed to like it. good times.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Not food. I don't eat anything the same as Jim or the kids. My sister in laws niece had the flu and came to the birthday party on Sunday. Apparently they felt it necessary to show up since it was his first.

And everyone caught it THAT bad and that fast? Damn!
I HATE PIE!!
Canadian Flu is like no other flu. It's not nice and laid back like the peoples
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:And everyone caught it THAT bad and that fast? Damn!

Ya no kidding. We literally slept the entire day yesterday then we had to move a truck for a trip that went out this am. I was barely able to keep my eyes open.
LeNeve Wrote:Canadian Flu is like no other flu. It's not nice and laid back like the peoples

This is the devils flu.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Canadian Flu is like no other flu. It's not nice and laid back like the peoples

This is the devils flu.

Confusedhock:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM