Dudebro Nation

Full Version: June 11, 2014: Wednesday To
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[youtube]lGXHVlEklgQ[/youtube]

The first half or so, I was afraid it was going to be a bunch of retread of jokes from the first movie. But the second half was better and it went an TOTALLY REDEEMED ITSELF!
groovy
LeNeve Wrote:groovy

[youtube]gulVml0GHXM[/youtube]
exactly
I will have to watch that later.. It better be good.
Godiva is trying to sell me some chocolate dipped pretzels. I shouldn't, but they look so good.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Godiva is trying to sell me some chocolate dipped pretzels. I shouldn't, but they look so good.

some one gave me a bag of pretzel M&Ms and I wasn't planning on eating them. then I had an emergency attack of the munchies at work and ate them. I was surprised I liked them. They were a-ok for an emergency snack.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I will have to watch that later.. It better be good.

I bet it will be funny, but forgettable.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Godiva is trying to sell me some chocolate dipped pretzels. I shouldn't, but they look so good.

I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva
I'm gonna go go go
There's no stopping me
LeNeve Wrote:

some one gave me a bag of pretzel M&Ms and I wasn't planning on eating them. then I had an emergency attack of the munchies at work and ate them. I was surprised I liked them. They were a-ok for an emergency snack.

I don't really like the pretzel M&Ms.
I would only eat them in an emergency.
Why would someone name their chocolate company after a naked lady?
So, Mexicans are moving away from cock fighting, and starting with low rider fighting?

[youtube]9bZ-x2HWLx0[/youtube]
I no longer feel like death has hit me but I am still incapable of doing some things. I wish this upon no one.
This kid is so wasted...

[Image: Lj15U4Q.gif]
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I don't really like the pretzel M&Ms.
I would only eat them in an emergency.
I picked up a bag of Pretzel and also Coconut M&M's around Easter

Coconut ones were good
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6