Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 5/22/2014 - I forgot....
How to forum.

Shit has been crazy at work. I'm working a contract with a school system that has me here for the next few months. Filters and regulations keep me pretty much from Sirius and forums. My office is next to the Superintendent so it's a bit stuffy here. Kind of ironic if you knew my school history. Smile

I heard Pete reminiscing on Voxer about 4 years ago and it reminded me how much I miss the forum.

Oh well, I have to go crawl back into the guarded hole they set me up in.

Sent from a Smart phone. Not an iPhone.
Lame

Joes a creepy closet troll now. Confusedad:
Joes going to start smoking pot under the bleachers with the freshmen.
If you use a 35 cent roll of black electrical tape, to seal up your custom air filter setup on your diesel pickup, you are going to have a bad day.

a 15,000 dollar bad day.
LeNeve Wrote:If you use a 35 cent roll of black electrical tape, to seal up your custom air filter setup on your diesel pickup, you are going to have a bad day.

a 15,000 dollar bad day.

"When cold air intake installations attack!" coming up next on Fox Kansas, after your news at 9.
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:If you use a 35 cent roll of black electrical tape, to seal up your custom air filter setup on your diesel pickup, you are going to have a bad day.

a 15,000 dollar bad day.

"When cold air intake installations attack!" coming up next on Fox Kansas, after your news at 9.

I was going to make a joke about needing to remember that when I put my air intake on.
But, that's just idiotic.
I would love to fourm more. Hell, I would give anything to be able to listen to Sirius during the day instead of the CRAP I am forced to put up with. Unfortunately, I am overruled at the job on music choices and the boss would have a fit if I dared to put earbuds in. This is a very small office, so I don't have a choice until I find a different job.

I had yesterday off, but had errands to run. Posting while driving with a baby in the back seat is not an option.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Sometimes if I feeling like configuring all kinds of filter bypasses I can listen to Sirius. I have to reconfigure them before I leave every day so it's a pain in the ass.

LeNeve Wrote:Joes going to start smoking pot under the bleachers with the freshmen.

Most of the time I can't tell if some of female teachers are students wearing makeup or teachers trying to keep their youth.

Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Joes going to start smoking pot under the bleachers with the freshmen.

Most of the time I can't tell if some of female teachers are students wearing makeup or teachers trying to keep their youth.

either way
giggidy
Joe Wrote:Sometimes if I feeling like configuring all kinds of filter bypasses I can listen to Sirius. I have to reconfigure them before I leave every day so it's a pain in the ass.

They have that kind stuff completely blocked and it's from the headquarters in Lansing. Nothing I can do without hacking and I was never a good hacker.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:

I immediately thought of a completely wrong and inappropriate line regarding teachers flirting with 13 yr old boys.
I HATE PIE!!
It's also weird in the administration building when 12 hits the place is a ghost town. Lights out and everything. It's the same way by 4:05.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
[Image: ene9y6ad.jpg]

Oh and 2 of my 3 computers are Macs.

Joe Wrote:[Image: ene9y6ad.jpg]

Oh and 2 of my 3 computers are Macs.

It looks like you are hiding in the dark
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM