Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, May 15, 2014 ~ Rain, Rain...
my grandpa always monitored his fuel mileage. had a little notebook and calculator that he would log the info in every time he filled up. I thought it was an old man thing to do that back then.

I've been doing it since I was 18 though.
LeNeve's story reminded me of that song, The Way.
Which is kinda based on a true story about a couple old people who just started driving and went missing.
Turns out they just drove off a cliff or something.
But Fast Ball wanted to make the story a little better.

[youtube]b0wfu3tOrtQ[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:I'd like to hope everyone wanted them to win.
Boston is just filled with a bunch of jack asses.
Like this guy, and Lucic.

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/8845E4F...YdB4LFNCI6

I think everyone was just Habs fans however jackass athletes deserve to be humilitated.

My sister hates the Jets and she was so pissed off when the Backstreet Boys came out in jerseys. She's like "I just lost respect for them" I am pretty sure she doesn't allow my nephew to wear Jets clothing.
it was funny.
"I got my keys and left that god damn place, my car is hot, fix it. I like to sit in there and listen to the radio, and don't go telling anyone where I'm at, I get along just fine"

then she just kind of talked about weird random things until she was apprehended. I have no idea how she drove. had a walker with tennis balls on it, and oxygen, all that shit.

somehow she got ahold of some cigarettes too. virginia slims, she was trying to light one in the office, and it smelled like she chain smoked in her car all the way down here. :roflmao: :roflmao:
I'm kind of glad she had a fun morning like that. I'd give her a high five if she could without breaking her arm.
LeNeve Wrote:Where did they find kasey kasem, in a grave? I thought that guy was dead.

Some hospital. His wife has been hiding him from his kids or something like that. I thought he was dead too, before all this came out. Is it too late to put him in the death pool?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:we could use some rain. alot of rain. feet of rain, not inches.

Come and get some, we have plenty.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:It has been raining almost everyday for 2 weeks now. It was hot & sunny out for my nephews birthday then right back into the rain. It's currently sunny and is supposed to stay that way for the weekend then on holiday Monday we are back to the rain.

This is not looking like a warm weekend to go Up North, but I am going anyway.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:First the Penguins, now the Bruins are gone too.
I really enjoyed watching them lose last night.
Fuckers.

I would have been happier with the Penguins losing if the Wings were still playing. But I will take what I can get. :grin:
I HATE PIE!!
After watching the boss guy struggle to clear a paper jam for the past 10 minutes, I walked over to the copier and pulled the jammed up sheet of paper out... less than 2 seconds to clear the jam for him. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:some old lady broke out of the nursing home, stole her own car, and came down to the shop this morning, and said she wanted her air conditioner fixed. the nursing home people came and captured her. I fixed her car though. :roflmao: :roflmao:

That was just a cry for help.

[youtube_url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ32982T4c0[/youtube_url]
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:

I think everyone was just Habs fans however jackass athletes deserve to be humilitated.

My sister hates the Jets and she was so pissed off when the Backstreet Boys came out in jerseys. She's like "I just lost respect for them" I am pretty sure she doesn't allow my nephew to wear Jets clothing.

Haha. That was the moment she lost respect for the Backstreet Boys.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:After watching the boss guy struggle to clear a paper jam for the past 10 minutes, I walked over to the copier and pulled the jammed up sheet of paper out... less than 2 seconds to clear the jam for him. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

It will probaly burst into flames now, and it will be your fault.

or go all maximum overdrive, and start killing humans somehow.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Haha. That was the moment she lost respect for the Backstreet Boys.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
We went to the bar for lunch.
And I played some Keno.
We just got back and I have a few games left on my ticket, and I just won $55.
Now I want to go back and drink my winning.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM