Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, May 12, 2014 ~ HBD to Derick!
LeNeve Wrote:wow. I'm talking with some car guys around the country. Some auto repair shops are accepting EBT for payments. In Ohio a person on welfare gets 1,000 dollars per year to go towards auto repair costs. holy fuckin obama. thats cray cray . and yolo.

I could make serious cash selling vehicles if I got 1000 dollars every year for car repairs.

If I was on EBT, my car would look brand new with $$ like that to put towards it. I still haven't done anything about the rust I scored over the winter.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Beating up old ladies on muthas day fool, cause we gotta get paid my Bosnian

A while back, a guy broke into Rosa Park's home, beat her up and robbed her.

damn. for real? and when you say guy, do you mean dem guys?

Yeah, it was one of dem guys.
I have to imagine he felt like total shit when he realized who she was.

a person should feel like total shit for beating any innocent person up.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Saturday night I managed to close my car door on my thumb.
I've never done that.
And this hurts like a bitch.
I had just finished working 15 hours pretty much straight through.
I'm blaming my stupidity on that.

You shouldn't do that, it hurts.

Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:A while back, a guy broke into Rosa Park's home, beat her up and robbed her.

damn. for real? and when you say guy, do you mean dem guys?

Yeah, it was one of dem guys.
I have to imagine he felt like total shit when he realized who she was.

a person should feel like total shit for beating any innocent person up.

They should, but you know they probably don't.
There's a story around here about a group of people almost beating a guy to death because he accidentally hit a kid that ran into the street. He stopped to make sure the kid was ok, (he was) and everyone attacked him.
Dem people that they interview on the streets say it wasn't racial because it was a group of black guys beating a white guy.
:?
Chip Wrote:They should, but you know they probably don't.
There's a story around here about a group of people almost beating a guy to death because he accidentally hit a kid that ran into the street. He stopped to make sure the kid was ok, (he was) and everyone attacked him.
Dem people that they interview on the streets say it wasn't racial because it was a group of black guys beating a white guy.
:?

That was such a fucked up story. They only beat him up because he was white.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I gues the moral of the story is, whenever you are out on the town, running black kids over, don't stop to check on them. also try to get 2 of them with one hit. It adds to the confusion, and you can get away easier.
low mileage. one owner. little old lady, she only drove it on Sundays.

oh yeah? show me the car fax..
says here she also ran over black kids on her Sunday drives.
I'll take it!!
Hey Chippers, Watch the weather. Both my sister and Jim are driving north on I23 and hitting really bad storms. My sister thought she was driving towards a tornado and that shit is heading your way.
I HATE PIE!!
my son and I were looking up racist jokes on the internet Saturday. :roflmao: we were having fun.

we looked up white people jokes too. There wasn't very many, or they didn't make any sense. I told my son that the minorities haven't had internet as long as the white people, so thats probaly why there isn't many white people jokes.

:j/k: I think. I actually might have said that out loud to him. I can't remember.
Cleveland came back to Family Guy last night.
It might have been a rerun, but it was new to me.
The conversation they had about his show was hilarious.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Hey Chippers, Watch the weather. Both my sister and Jim are driving north on I23 and hitting really bad storms. My sister thought she was driving towards a tornado and that shit is heading your way.

I saw that on the news this morning.
It should be coming here right about the time I'm heading home.
They said there was almost no chance of tornadoes.
LeNeve Wrote:my son and I were looking up racist jokes on the internet Saturday. :roflmao: we were having fun.

we looked up white people jokes too. There wasn't very many, or they didn't make any sense. I told my son that the minorities haven't had internet as long as the white people, so thats probaly why there isn't many white people jokes.

:j/k: I think. I actually might have said that out loud to him. I can't remember.

:roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:low mileage. one owner. little old lady, she only drove it on Sundays.

oh yeah? show me the car fax..
says here she also ran over black kids on her Sunday drives.
I'll take it!!

:roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Hey Chippers, Watch the weather. Both my sister and Jim are driving north on I23 and hitting really bad storms. My sister thought she was driving towards a tornado and that shit is heading your way.

I saw that on the news this morning.
It should be coming here right about the time I'm heading home.
They said there was almost no chance of tornadoes.

I did read that the storms are capable of hail.... Hide the car.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Cleveland came back to Family Guy last night.
It might have been a rerun, but it was new to me.
The conversation they had about his show was hilarious.
New episode :high5:

season finale is next Sunday
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT