Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday April 25, 2014....Its friday up in this hizzle
LeNeve Wrote:my son's school called just a moment ago. She said " we are calling to inform you your son was tardy this morning"

I said "I don't feel tardy"

silence....

then I was like uhhh , thanks. yeah he was late I already know. bye.

:roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
the pallets we get engines and heavy things like that are solid oak or something of that nature. heavy thick mofos
the school sends a text message first , then i guess if you don't agknowledge that, then they call. I should have replied to the text with one of my pre loaded "go away, batin" responces.
Chameleon Paint is so out...

[Image: 8beea852f0cf21f14eb14e652c923c28.jpg]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
yeah. ugly paint. especially for that car. might look nice on a low rider pickup or something.
LeNeve Wrote:my son's school called just a moment ago. She said " we are calling to inform you your son was tardy this morning"

I said "I don't feel tardy"

silence....

then I was like uhhh , thanks. yeah he was late I already know. bye.
:roflmao:

father of the year
LeNeve Wrote:yeah. ugly paint. especially for that car. might look nice on a low rider pickup or something.
There is a semi in the city thats painted like that. I don't like it at all.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yeah. ugly paint. especially for that car. might look nice on a low rider pickup or something.
There is a semi in the city thats painted like that. I don't like it at all.

It was great back in the late 80s and early 90s. Too bad people can't let it die
I HATE PIE!!
So yesterday I found out through my employee that his neighbour (a girl I went to school with and an ex girlfriend of a good friend of mine) that my good friend used to beat her up. I looked at my employee in the eyes and laughed so hard.
The day of our high school graduation we all went over to his house to take some photos together and we were making fun of him for still having mickey mouse border in his bedroom, we still make fun of him because it's still up there.
I am pretty sure a dog could squat on the seats of his camaro and he would shoo it away.
Thieves are rampant today. The local pharmacy got it's door kicked in and robbed.. The alarm company sent the store manager a fucking text to let him know the alarm was triggered.

Then this chick walks in to tell us that someone stole their cards and wiped out their bank account.

What a day.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:So yesterday I found out through my employee that his neighbour (a girl I went to school with and an ex girlfriend of a good friend of mine) that my good friend used to beat her up. I looked at my employee in the eyes and laughed so hard.
The day of our high school graduation we all went over to his house to take some photos together and we were making fun of him for still having mickey mouse border in his bedroom, we still make fun of him because it's still up there.
I am pretty sure a dog could squat on the seats of his camaro and he would shoo it away.

She's just trying to start some shit then. So pointless...
I HATE PIE!!
I was hiding in my car to have a lunch, they came outside and bugged me.

This place is unreal
Hello
JDubb Wrote:Hello

You're late
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Chameleon Paint is so out...

[Image: 8beea852f0cf21f14eb14e652c923c28.jpg]

I'd rock a rainbow colored Mustang just so I could have a Mustang again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip