Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday April 25, 2014....Its friday up in this hizzle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
bout time friday comes along
It's been a long week indeed.
Derick Wrote:bout time friday comes along

Ditto
I can't even look forward to sleeping in this weekend. The baby has to be to her swim lessons at 9a tomorrow. :yawn:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I can't even look forward to sleeping in this weekend. The baby has to be to her swim lessons at 9a tomorrow. :yawn:

She's a baby. Put her in the tub
Not when she can learn to do this:

[youtube_url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0mUPr68x2U[/youtube_url]
I didn't know drowning babies were an epidemic.
If I have a baby I'm totally going to make it wear swimmies every day just in case.

No kidding. I am doing payroll, a little paperwork and taking the afternoon off...
NussieT Wrote:

No kidding. I am doing payroll, a little paperwork and taking the afternoon off...

You own a payroll company and drive a dump truck full of checks to all of the businesses withing a 50 mile radius don't you?
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

You own a payroll company and drive a dump truck full of checks to all of the businesses withing a 50 mile radius don't you?

Haha no. I use a payroll company to do all our payroll then I drive them to our shop and leave them there.
Joe Wrote:I didn't know drowning babies were an epidemic.

I figure it's a good confidence builder. She loves being in the water, so why not? Also, the class is $50, 10 weeks long, and, at the end, she and I get free passes to the water park. :grin:
Joe Wrote:You own a payroll company and drive a dump truck full of checks to all of the businesses withing a 50 mile radius don't you?

Perhaps one day in the near future you'll get a random call from a Canadian requesting the need of an intelligent IT person.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:You own a payroll company and drive a dump truck full of checks to all of the businesses withing a 50 mile radius don't you?

Perhaps one day in the near future you'll get a random call from a Canadian requesting the need of an intelligent IT person.

What I need is for the rest of DBN to become successful entrepreneurs that need IT support. Each one of you can hire me, fly me in and have me set up your environments. Then once they are all setup I can monitor and work on them remotely.
Jason Derulo releases a song and it's not horrible.

After 1 week having heard it 96,453 times I wish it would go away.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7