Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday April 25, 2014....Its friday up in this hizzle
Joe Wrote:Jason Derulo releases a song and it's not horrible.

After 1 week having heard it 96,453 times I wish it would go away.

Is it a new song? We have a choreographed dance to Talk Dirty To Me. Other than at dance class the only time I hear it is the odd times in my iPod
drowning babies, and listening to Jason Derulo, and getting paychecks, and TGIF, murica, fucin A
I don't know who Jason Derulo is. there is a very slight chance, I may have heard his stuff though. very slight.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:You own a payroll company and drive a dump truck full of checks to all of the businesses withing a 50 mile radius don't you?

Perhaps one day in the near future you'll get a random call from a Canadian requesting the need of an intelligent IT person.

What I need is for the rest of DBN to become successful entrepreneurs that need IT support. Each one of you can hire me, fly me in and have me set up your environments. Then once they are all setup I can monitor and work on them remotely.

I need to work on becoming an entrepreneur
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:Jason Derulo releases a song and it's not horrible.

After 1 week having heard it 96,453 times I wish it would go away.

Who dat?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
random thought I had the other day. Someone needs to look into owning a pallet company. They sell them for 6-7 per pallet. Shit I think on our dock we have 50 of them unused just going to scrap (thats just this week). Cheap semi + trailer, then try to find a wood chipper to shred the unusable ones, and sell the mix to landscape people.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
new guy started today being shop boy. except hes not a boy. hes an older guy, named Andy, with a pedo mustache.

also Jay Ron the engine killer showed up out of the blue this morning, and is back there washing cars today.
Derick Wrote:random thought I had the other day. Someone needs to look into owning a pallet company. They sell them for 6-7 per pallet. Shit I think on our dock we have 50 of them unused just going to scrap (thats just this week). Cheap semi + trailer, then try to find a wood chipper to shred the unusable ones, and sell the mix to landscape people.

theres a guy here that does that. I think. he goes around to all the businesses gets all the pallets for free. then takes them somewhere. I see him leaving town with the biggest goose neck you are allowed to pull with a f-550, fully loaded.
Derick Wrote:random thought I had the other day. Someone needs to look into owning a pallet company. They sell them for 6-7 per pallet. Shit I think on our dock we have 50 of them unused just going to scrap (thats just this week). Cheap semi + trailer, then try to find a wood chipper to shred the unusable ones, and sell the mix to landscape people.

I knew a guy who makes a living picking up old pallets and fixing them if they need it, so he can resell them. All you need is a truck, a trailer, hammer and nails. He actually, over time, was able to buy a new truck and a machine to cut pallet runners.
I HATE PIE!!
I have the music in my car set to shuffle. first song that popped up was black sunshine. that kicked ass.
i have 5 pallets by my shed. I have no idea what I'm going to use them for. but i brought them home for some reason.

There is a company in Winnipeg that gives you money to return their pallets. Our truck goes to their dock once a week.

There is actually a bigger market than that for pallets. I was reading about how hipsters and modernizers are using them to make hardwood floors, walling and furniture. I bet you could get $10 to $20 each for a good one and $5 to $10 for a shitty one.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
wow. the secret underground pallet industry.
Pete Nice Wrote:

There is actually a bigger market than that for pallets. I was reading about how hipsters and modernizers are using them to make hardwood floors, walling and furniture. I bet you could get $10 to $20 each for a good one and $5 to $10 for a shitty one.

the original plan i had for my pallets, I was going to build little bird houses, and things like that out of them. then after the first bird house, it got gay. so now I break pieces off, and burn them in my fire pit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip