Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday April 25, 2014....Its friday up in this hizzle
NussieT Wrote:Jim's brother bought an 83 camero in high school. Jim and his buddy modified the engine the car does 11-12 seconds at the track without the juice. He was at a bush party and it started hailing and it dented the car. Insurance covered for the entire car to be painted so Jim's brother took it to be painted. Took the interior all apart so he can refurbish the interior and never put it back together. Its all torn apart sitting in our shop.

I think LeNeve had one of those without a motor in his back yard.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Jim's brother bought an 83 camero in high school. Jim and his buddy modified the engine the car does 11-12 seconds at the track without the juice. He was at a bush party and it started hailing and it dented the car. Insurance covered for the entire car to be painted so Jim's brother took it to be painted. Took the interior all apart so he can refurbish the interior and never put it back together. Its all torn apart sitting in our shop.

Jim's brother is a half jobber. He does half the job then tries to find an easier way of dealing with it. He did the engine in his 2002 mustang, the company that did it machined the head wrong and refuses to fix it so it sits so last summer he went and go another car.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Jim's brother is a half jobber. He does half the job then tries to find an easier way of dealing with it. He did the engine in his 2002 mustang, the company that did it machined the head wrong and refuses to fix it so it sits so last summer he went and go another car.

If you need to dispose of any of these cars I'll come up and get them. I need something with a little ass behind it.
Joe Wrote:

Yes. But its behind the old Ford shop still.

I do have a camaro in my yard though. Its not mine. Im supposed to get it running for someone. Its been in my yard for almost a year now.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Jim's brother is a half jobber. He does half the job then tries to find an easier way of dealing with it. He did the engine in his 2002 mustang, the company that did it machined the head wrong and refuses to fix it so it sits so last summer he went and go another car.

If you need to dispose of any of these cars I'll come up and get them. I need something with a little ass behind it.

[Image: a-little-ass_o_668325.jpg]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
is making love to a baby donkey worse than making love to an adult donkey?
LeNeve Wrote:speaking of stupid cars, have you guys seen the latest craze the kids are doing these days. They set the camber on there wheels all ridiculous, and it looks fucking stupid, and most likely wears tires out real quick, and fucks up the other suspension stuff.
I saw that the other day. Camber was all jacked out of wack. Was only using ½ of the tire
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip