Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday April 21, 2014
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I don't think I'll ever understand why the Boston bombing is handled as this national terrorist event. It was a crazy guy and a weak minded brother. If a crazy guy were to walk into a McDonalds in Harrisburg and blow the place up killing a few more people that in Boston no one would remember it beyond next week.

#bostonstrong

Boston booed Jesus.
On Easter.

Also, Lucic is an ass hat.
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I don't think I'll ever understand why the Boston bombing is handled as this national terrorist event. It was a crazy guy and a weak minded brother. If a crazy guy were to walk into a McDonalds in Harrisburg and blow the place up killing a few more people that in Boston no one would remember it beyond next week.

#bostonstrong

Oh yeah and how the fuck does getting bombed make you strong? Those people hid in their homes when they were on the run. If the people took to the streets and found the brothers and ripped them limb from limb that would be Boston Strong!
#BostonStrong is just as bad as New Jersey's "Stronger Than The Storm" slogan. Umm, if you are stronger than the storm half your coast wouldn't have been wiped out.
apparently its not just me, our entire lab is getting axed.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:Appears that I may be fired for the second time from the hospital due to lack of funds. Boss told me on friday, just waiting on details

Confusedwoot:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:Oh yeah, and they just send me an email congratulating me on 5 years

Congrats... I guess....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick, can't you use your education and experience to get a high paying job outside of research?
Joe Wrote:#BostonStrong is just as bad as New Jersey's "Stronger Than The Storm" slogan. Umm, if you are stronger than the storm half your coast wouldn't have been wiped out.

You are a bitter betty today. Geez..
Could be worse. You could request 3 days off and they tell you no, because you're the only one who works hard.

I need to finish my house, but thats ok, I'll come into work to cover for everyone else
Derick Wrote:its fine, that rag wont cause any damage.

Another mechanical question. Would you buy this engine?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-Yamaha-yzf-...a1&vxp=mtr

if you can rebuild it, yes. maybe not for 400 though. 2-3 hundred.

my boss buys r6 engines like that, with the wiring harness and computers, ready to go. from wrecked bikes for 6-8 hundred I think. to put in his micro midget race car. he has to convert it to methanol though. thats the expensive part
Brampton Wrote:Could be worse. You could request 3 days off and they tell you no, because you're the only one who works hard.

I need to finish my house, but thats ok, I'll come into work to cover for everyone else

I had that happen once, it was my first weekend off in 3 months and they phoned me because someone didn't show up. I told them I'd come in if they doubled my pay. They ended up showing a tire tech how to do my job and paid them for the day.
Another thing I realized. I'm an extremely independent worker. My father in law is great, but working with someone in a project is quite a task. Cars don't talk back
NussieT Wrote:That sucks. I am about to fire someone too. Difference is you actually work.

Can you video tape it? Is there a good chance they will cry?
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:apparently its not just me, our entire lab is getting axed.
That sucks...
Brampton Wrote:Another thing I realized. I'm an extremely independent worker. My father in law is great, but working with someone in a project is quite a task. Cars don't talk back

:whomo: teamwork is for suckers

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT