Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday April 21, 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Appears that I may be fired for the second time from the hospital due to lack of funds. Boss told me on friday, just waiting on details
Oh yeah, and they just send me an email congratulating me on 5 years
That sucks. I am about to fire someone too. Difference is you actually work.
NussieT Wrote:That sucks. I am about to fire someone too. Difference is you actually work.
yeah, I'm the cheapest since I'm only here 4 hrs a day, and I probably do more work then the rest do in 8 hrs
There are torrent apps for phones I found out this weekend. And getting torrents that way is super fast. I went on a torrent binge all weekend.
A bunch of paid apps. Several disney movies. And over 1300 music tracks.
I had an awesome time with my little nephew. I saw all 3 of them but Jackson is the only one that doesn't squeal when I touch him or try and kill me
Derick gets fired as much as JDubb and RockitDog.
Derick you should look into the Philly & Baltimore area for research jobs.
Joe Wrote:Derick gets fired as much as JDubb and RockitDog.

actually I have yet to be fired, they just keep running out of money to pay me. Which is retarded, since I did the math, with severance and vac time accrued, they will be paying me well into august anyway. Luckily I still have a job, I just wont have 2 of them, or have to work 14 hrs a day. What the hell am I going to do with all my free time
Joe Wrote:Derick you should look into the Philly & Baltimore area for research jobs.
its all the same BS, grant funded positions, which is what happened last time, and happening again. Jobs only last as long as there is funding, no funding = no jobs. Unless I really want to venture into the industrial side of things. I might just ride fedex out till retirement, I've has a solid 12year run with the science gig, published some papers, learned a shitload, had some fun. Maybe its time
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Derick you should look into the Philly & Baltimore area for research jobs.
its all the same BS, grant funded positions, which is what happened last time, and happening again. Jobs only last as long as there is funding, no funding = no jobs. Unless I really want to venture into the industrial side of things. I might just ride fedex out till retirement, I've has a solid 12year run with the science gig, published some papers, learned a shitload, had some fun. Maybe its time

YOu could always just start a meth lab.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I could. I was pretty successful at Clicking Bad
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I could. I was pretty successful at Clicking Bad

And your other job pretty much gives you great options for distribution.
I don't know what it is with me, but I'm never going to be satisfied working for someone else. That shit haunts me. I know I can be successful doing a bunch of other things, but I need the kick in the ass to take the chance.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7