Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday April 21, 2014
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:DBN won't let me attach files with .apk extensions. going to have to go through regular e-mail I guess.

Try now.
What the hell is a .apk file type?

on IOS I think they are called .ass files, short for Application Sodomy Software

:roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:give me your e-mail and I'll send the files. just save them in your phone, then go open them, and it installs the app.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:beckster1977@gmail.com">beckster1977@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:give me your e-mail and I'll send the files. just save them in your phone, then go open them, and it installs the app.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:beckster1977@gmail.com">beckster1977@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

I got the smaller ones sent I think. It won't let me send the bigger ones, with out using dropbox or something.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I got the smaller ones sent I think. It won't let me send the bigger ones, with out using dropbox or something.

I think my dropbox is linked to a different email. I'll have to check.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I don't have a drop box, and if I do its linked with something I don't know about
what an afternoon...

Jim's brother dropped an old dump box at the redi mix last summer and now that's its free of snow he decided to sell it.
He put it up for sale and the first guy who came to look at it offered a bunch of scrap metal instead of cash.
Sunday afternoon Jim was at the plant doing some work, locked the buildings up and left.
One of our employees went to get some parts and noticed all the battery box covers off of my trucks. The cops come and investigate, we were thinking about it and remembered Jim's brother had people over in the yard.
The cops went to the scrap guys house to talk to him and found our batteries but they can't prove that they are ours so I am still screwed over and have to pay $100 a piece for new ones
NussieT Wrote:what an afternoon...

Jim's brother dropped an old dump box at the redi mix last summer and now that's its free of snow he decided to sell it.
He put it up for sale and the first guy who came to look at it offered a bunch of scrap metal instead of cash.
Sunday afternoon Jim was at the plant doing some work, locked the buildings up and left.
One of our employees went to get some parts and noticed all the battery box covers off of my trucks. The cops come and investigate, we were thinking about it and remembered Jim's brother had people over in the yard.
The cops went to the scrap guys house to talk to him and found our batteries but they can't prove that they are ours so I am still screwed over and have to pay $100 a piece for new ones
this is why I'm not a fan of the scrap metal guys coming into the shop.

Who knows what they're up to. Are they casing the joint, or there to pick up metal?
Brampton Wrote:Could be worse. You could request 3 days off and they tell you no, because you're the only one who works hard.

I need to finish my house, but thats ok, I'll come into work to cover for everyone else

bennderdundat, like 3 weeks ago. Fuck them.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:this is why I'm not a fan of the scrap metal guys coming into the shop.

Who knows what they're up to. Are they casing the joint, or there to pick up metal?

He showed up to look at Bill's dump box and I guess when Bill denied his scral steal for dump box trade he got all pissy and figured he'd screw Bill's business (our concrete plant). He broke into the shop to take tools so he could remove the batteries.
Jim told the cops that we'd give him $300 to return them which is what he would get scrap for them (10 of them) and wouldn't press charges if he returns them tonight so hopefully he will return them. Some people are pieces of shit.
NussieT Wrote:what an afternoon...

Scrappers are horrible... Around here, they are now climbing on the roofs of businesses to steal the parts off AC units
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT