Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A girl and her Blackberry... wtf
LeNeve Wrote:I love mcdonalds pancakes. I just finished eating some an hour or two ago. delicious, all buttery, with syrup. some milk, and a sausage. awesome.
I believe theyre called Hotcakes. And yeah, they rule :rock:

Not as good as the Sausage and Egg McMuffin. Had one this morning. SoooooGoooood
My wife and I just had a bowl of chili, 4 pirces of garlic toast, a salad, a bowl of broccoli soup and a drink for $9 canadian including tax. Cheapest lunch I've ever had. It was pretty decent too.
brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I love mcdonalds pancakes. I just finished eating some an hour or two ago. delicious, all buttery, with syrup. some milk, and a sausage. awesome.

Not as good as the Sausage and Egg McMuffin. Had one this morning. SoooooGoooood

Bacon egg and cheese biscuit is the tits!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
brampton Wrote:

Bacon egg and cheese biscuit is the tits!!!
Good south park reference.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Any body ever eat scrapple?
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:Any body ever eat scrapple?
Damn near every time I go out to breakfast.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Scrapple is the tits.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Scrapple is the tits.
Wtf is Scrapple??
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Scrapple is the tits.
Wtf is Scrapple??

{google} "scrapple"

Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Scrapple is the tits.
Wtf is Scrapple??
Just had some an hour ago.
Is that just a Pa thing?
the keifer Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Wtf is Scrapple??
Just had some an hour ago.
Is that just a Pa thing?

That sounds gross and as for the PA thing, I think it is, the recipe I checked out said modern day Scapple and PA style.
the keifer Wrote:Is that just a Pa thing?
I think it's pretty much just this area. I know people eat it in South Jersey. too.
Joe In PA Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Is that just a Pa thing?
I think it's pretty much just this area. I know people eat it in South Jersey. too.
My brotherrrr's ex girlfriend grew up down in WVa 3 hours from here and she never heard of it until she moved up here.
michaelangelo Wrote:At one of the theaters here, they give free refills on the large drink. As if that fucker wasn't big enough you can get free refills? Damn

The only thing better than a bucket of pop is a refill of a bucket of pop!!!
Confusedarcasm:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Those are the shit!! Yum Yum!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Girl Writes Thesis on the Men she... Derick 12 4,332 10-11-2010, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Joe