Dudebro Nation

Full Version: A girl and her Blackberry... wtf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ok I'm sure most of you know Beckster is a little crazy about her cellphone, but now she's got the Blackberry. It don't leave her hand nor her side... It is always on her mind. If it rings she jumps to hold it next to her ear... She never lets the battery get low. It is her best friend.

She used to love me like this.... I have been replaced by a blackBerry.... Wtf

What's the deal with Covino and Rich talking about her on the radio... Everytime they do she sits in her car and giggles like a little groupie..... :boobs: This girl is nuts about her blackberry
Aw.... Does someone feel neglected, maybe even jealous? Firstly, NO I will not buy you a blackberry, so quit pouting! Secondly, I hope you don't act up like this when we do have that large-headed baby you keep asking for!!!

Now :givemehead: bitch!
i love it when couples fight in public
LOL, great post knightryda!!!

I am the same way with my blackberry.

Does she really sit in her car and giggle? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:LOL, great post knightryda!!!

I am the same way with my blackberry.

Does she really sit in her car and giggle? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

No, she does not... he is just instigating, because I was picking on him earlier. The 2 times in question, I was trying to record clips of what C&R had said.
And there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with keeping up with my messages on my BB. AS a matter of fact, I was so busy this weekend that I haven't even had time to go through all of my messages. So there!

This bitching from a guy who can sit in front of his pc all day/night blogging and then bitches because he didn't get anything done all day.........

That's right, you've been :owned: !
blogging.. Lame
DaveP Wrote:blogging.. Lame

He posts on at least 4 (probably more) forums. He can spend all day staring at them and reading threads.... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
She sits in her car in the driveway and just giggles... She says hold on.... "Covino mentioned my name" or "Their talking about me" The dam car could be on fire and I'm sure she would think twice about getting out.

She should be doing something productive like cooking her man some dinner..... :owned:

Maybe Covino and Rich could have a recipe segment on their show between say 5 and 6 pm Eastern time and give this girl some ideas on her trip home.

Lastly let me close this by saying don't be fooled by the Beckster. She acts like a badass but she's as emo and sensitive as they come...

Now Beckster... I assume your reading this right now. Get your ass in the kitchen and bake me some chicken woman!!!! Confusedlap:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
knightryda01 Wrote:She sits in her car in the driveway and just giggles... She says hold on.... "Covino mentioned my name" or "Their talking about me" The dam car could be on fire and I'm sure she would think twice about getting out.

She should be doing something productive like cooking her man some dinner..... :owned:

Maybe Covino and Rich could have a recipe segment on their show between say 5 and 6 pm Eastern time and give this girl some ideas on her trip home.

Lastly let me close this by saying don't be fooled by the Beckster. She acts like a badass but she's as emo and sensitive as they come...

Now Beckster... I assume your reading this right now. Get your ass in the kitchen and bake me some chicken woman!!!! Confusedlap:

What a load of Lame ASS :bullshit: ..... This coming from a guy who was bragging to his friends that he found a woman who is a pretty good cook.

This is a picture of someone who messed with the Beckster and had to suffer the consequences...... Don't make me do that to you again, Cupcake.
Confusedhock: :eek:
LeNeve Wrote:Confusedhock: :eek:

+1
LOL... Nice try dear.

That pic was due to a absess in my nose, which I could have easily died from. The Beckster had nothing to do with it. I had to have emergency surgery to take care of it.

Beckster is scared her online hard ass rep is gonna get damaged because I know the truth. :clap:

Operation domestication has been a huge success on this woman. I took her from barely being able to use a microwave to being halfway competant in the kitchen. She does do a mean sink of dishes though.... :owned:
I gave her a state of the art renovated kitchen to perfect her craft. I gave her her own special room in the house... The laundry room

I'd say this chick has it pretty dam good.
:Flaming: Don't make me push the red button Beckster... I will do it and rock your world..... lol

Now get me some ice cream!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9