Dudebro Nation

Full Version: A girl and her Blackberry... wtf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Pete Nice Wrote:So what is your favorite type of cheese?

I think my all time fav is Canadian black diamond super sharp white cheddar.

I am a HUGE fan of cheese. We always have a ton in the house. We get it as Costco and they have really really good cheese there.
Pepper Jack or Horseradish Cheddar.
Nussie_T Wrote:

I am a HUGE fan of cheese. We always have a ton in the house. We get it as Costco and they have really really good cheese there.

I love cheese - any time of cheese, I always have babybel in the house, cheese strings are in the office fridge and have three different types of shredded cheese at home for cooking. Cheese in omeletes are amazing!

That's all amateur cheese T. You gotta get some good stuff.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I love cheese - any time of cheese, I always have babybel in the house, cheese strings are in the office fridge and have three different types of shredded cheese at home for cooking. Cheese in omeletes are amazing!

I am all for swiss cheese too, and white cheddar cheese on a ham sangweech is :rock:. Cheese curds are fucking gross.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I am all for swiss cheese too, and white cheddar cheese on a ham sangweech is :rock:. Cheese curds are fucking gross.

Get some top notch stuff. Go to costcos and get some cheddars.
Brian in NY Wrote:

Pepper Jack or Horseradish Cheddar.
I like Roquefort for a salad, love strong cheddar, feta on everything.
One thing I can't stand is cottage cheese... reminds of something I threw up once.... maybe it was cottage cheese I puked....
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Do you guys think that rumor about chicken farms and headless chickens is true? I heard it's all an urban myth.

Explain this myth??
A farmer will shove his cack into a chicken and then cut the chicken's head off. We all know what happens when you cut a chickens head off so I don't need to go into more detail.

As for whether or not it's true? Some farmers are severely fucked in the head. Anything's possible.

TRUE story: About an hour north of me some dude got arrested for having sex...... with his girlfriend's dog........... while it was dead on the side of the road.............. in front of a daycare full of kids.
That's fucked up!!!
beckster Wrote:One thing I can't stand is cottage cheese... reminds of something I threw up once.... maybe it was cottage cheese I puked....
That's my least favorite cheese. I like about any kind of cheese.
Sometimes when I have microwave popcorn, I put some parmesan cheese in it while it's hot and shake it up.
the keifer Wrote:
beckster Wrote:One thing I can't stand is cottage cheese... reminds of something I threw up once.... maybe it was cottage cheese I puked....
Sometimes when I have microwave popcorn, I put some parmesan cheese in it while it's hot and shake it up.
I was never a big fan of popcorn. I'm really not a big fan of going to the movies and paying $15 for 2 sodas and a popcorn.
Joe In PA Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
I was never a big fan of popcorn. I'm really not a big fan of going to the movies and paying $15 for 2 sodas and a popcorn.
Yeah we're already not far from paying 10 bucks a ticket for the movie. I've sneaked my own stuff in.
the keifer Wrote:Yeah we're already not far from paying 10 bucks a ticket for the movie. I've sneaked my own stuff in.

I may make fun of my girlfriends enormous purses, but that shit comes in handy when you want to sneak a small meal into the theature.
Joe In PA Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Yeah we're already not far from paying 10 bucks a ticket for the movie. I've sneaked my own stuff in.

I may make fun of my girlfriends enormous purses, but that shit comes in handy when you want to sneak a small meal into the theature.
I never thought of that.
Joe In PA Wrote:

I don't get the big purse idea. I watch my wife search for shit in there and it takes forever cause its so damn big. She misses countless phone calls cause she can't find it in time
And why do you need such a large f'n drink at the movies. You can't hit pause to go take a piss. What is the logic.

They should just call it a bladder buster. By the end of the movie you cant even stand up straight, cause you gotta go so bad
Maybe they'll start selling catheters at the theaters.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9