Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A girl and her Blackberry... wtf
brampton Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Yeah we're already not far from paying 10 bucks a ticket for the movie. I've sneaked my own stuff in.

I may make fun of my girlfriends enormous purses, but that shit comes in handy when you want to sneak a small meal into the theature.
I don't get the big purse idea. I watch my wife search for shit in there and it takes forever cause its so damn big. She misses countless phone calls cause she can't find it in time

I KNOW WTF?

My wife has this big ass purse and misses phone calls, takes 10 minutes to find keys, but when we are at the mall, she leaves the part with all her money and credit cards at home EVERY time. Wtf

I like her smaller purse.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
brampton Wrote:And why do you need such a large f'n drink at the movies. You can't hit pause to go take a piss. What is the logic.

They should just call it a bladder buster. By the end of the movie you cant even stand up straight, cause you gotta go so bad

I am guilty of always buying that. I always have something to drink, in the car, at my desk, while watching TV.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Joe In PA Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
beckster Wrote:One thing I can't stand is cottage cheese... reminds of something I threw up once.... maybe it was cottage cheese I puked....
That's my least favorite cheese. I like about any kind of cheese.
Sometimes when I have microwave popcorn, I put some parmesan cheese in it while it's hot and shake it up.
I was never a big fan of popcorn. I'm really not a big fan of going to the movies and paying $15 for 2 sodas and a popcorn.

Microwave popcorn at home is better any way. That way you can do it up the way you like it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
brampton Wrote:And why do you need such a large f'n drink at the movies. You can't hit pause to go take a piss. What is the logic.

They should just call it a bladder buster. By the end of the movie you cant even stand up straight, cause you gotta go so bad

I am guilty of always buying that. I always have something to drink, in the car, at my desk, while watching TV.
For some reason I am usually guilty of that. It's like the thought of a movie is somehow subconsciously related to being stranded in a desert. I always feel like I'm going to run out.
I went to a drive in in Erie once when I was up there for the summer, and they let you put your own butter on the popcorn. I love buttery popcorn, so I kept pouring it on. After we got to the bottom part of the bag, we discovered about 4 inches of butter.. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: That was some damn good popcorn!!!

Pete Nice Wrote:I went to a drive in in Erie once when I was up there for the summer, and they let you put your own butter on the popcorn. I love buttery popcorn, so I kept pouring it on. After we got to the bottom part of the bag, we discovered about 4 inches of butter.. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: That was some damn good popcorn!!!
Pretty bad when you get to the last few and they're floating to the top of the butter.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
At one of the theaters here, they give free refills on the large drink. As if that fucker wasn't big enough you can get free refills? Damn
Pete Nice Wrote:

Definitely agree with that. There is not a moment that I am awake that there is not a drink within reach of me.
:beer:
Pete Nice Wrote:I went to a drive in in Erie once when I was up there for the summer, and they let you put your own butter on the popcorn. I love buttery popcorn, so I kept pouring it on. After we got to the bottom part of the bag, we discovered about 4 inches of butter.. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: That was some damn good popcorn!!!

Popcorn is disgusting.
LeNeve Wrote:

Popcorn is disgusting.

Yet again, another food that LeNeve dislikes....
LeNeve Wrote:

Popcorn is disgusting.

You should try the pumpkin flavored popcorn, I think you would like it.
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Popcorn is disgusting.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Popcorn is disgusting.

Leneve would LOVE that new pumpkin popcorn ice cream.

I love mcdonalds pancakes. I just finished eating some an hour or two ago. delicious, all buttery, with syrup. some milk, and a sausage. awesome.
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Popcorn is disgusting.

Just the thought of it :wanker:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Girl Writes Thesis on the Men she... Derick 12 4,332 10-11-2010, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Joe