Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A girl and her Blackberry... wtf
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:A&W Root Beer floats kick ass too.

Ice cream is nasty, but I can stomach a root beer float every so often.

What the fuck is wrong with you??? You don't like pumpkin pie, you don't like ice cream... what the hell DO you like??

I like funnel cakes, and fresh pastries, that's about it. I'll eat half a snickers bar every now and then too.
Funnel Cakes are awesome. with fresh strawberry topping and an assload of powdered sugar. mmm mmm !
The funnel cake stand at the local fair here always has a long line.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:The funnel cake stand at the local fair here always has a long line.
I hate long lines. You know what else I hate? I hate when stores call themselves "Headquarters." Like when a supermarket calls themselves "Your Superbowl Party Headquarters." The other night while driving home a saw a grocery store sign that said "Football Party headquarters." I thought to myself, "Damn, of all the stores in North America the NFL picked this little store in the middle of nowhere to be it's headquarters for parties."
Joe In PA Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:The funnel cake stand at the local fair here always has a long line.
I hate long lines. You know what else I hate? I hate when stores call themselves "Headquarters." Like when a supermarket calls themselves "Your Superbowl Party Headquarters." The other night while driving home a saw a grocery store sign that said "Football Party headquarters." I thought to myself, "Damn, of all the stores in North America the NFL picked this little store in the middle of nowhere to be it's headquarters for parties."
I'll tell you what I hate. When people are in a check out line at Walmart or where the hell ever and the person in front of you is on the cellphone holding up the fucking line!!!
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Mint Chocolate chip rules!!
We have a few actual headquarters here in CT. WWE in stamford and Subway and Bic pen in milford off the top of my head
I love when these threads go awry. lol. Raking leaves suck too. Haha.
LeNeve Wrote:I love when these threads go awry. lol. Raking leaves suck too. Haha.
Raking leaves when you don't have any friggin trees in your yard sucks more. Neighbors suck!
Joe In PA Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I love when these threads go awry. lol. Raking leaves suck too. Haha.
Raking leaves when you don't have any friggin trees in your yard sucks more. Neighbors suck!
When the neighbors dog keeps shittin on your lawn and it don't get cleaned up. That sucks.
the keifer Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
When the neighbors dog keeps shittin on your lawn and it don't get cleaned up. That sucks.
My neighbor's dog does that. Lucky for me I have a pitbull that likes eating other dogs.
the keifer Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
I'll tell you what I hate. When people are in a check out line at Walmart or where the hell ever and the person in front of you is on the cellphone holding up the fucking line!!!

That pisses me off the most, especially when they have to call a manager to approve the check.. who the fuck doesn't have a debit card these days? :douche: 's
Joe In PA Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
My neighbor's dog does that. Lucky for me I have a pitbull that likes eating other dogs.
How about having to share the front yard grass with the neighbour who doesn't mow the lawn. Thanks asshole, let me do your yardwork!
That's why I bought a house with its own front yard.
brampton Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Raking leaves when you don't have any friggin trees in your yard sucks more. Neighbors suck!
How about having to share the front yard grass with the neighbour who doesn't mow the lawn. Thanks asshole, let me do your yardwork!

I HAAAATE mowing the lawn. We share part of our lawn with the neighbor. I mowed that part Monday, then it got dark, still need to mow the other part. I HAAAAATE mowing the lawn.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Mowing the lawn doesn't bother me at all. I use the riding lawn mower to pick up the leaves. As for animals shitting in yards. My neighbor's cat always shits in my flower bed.
My neighbor has stray cats living in his horse barn. The asshole feeds them so they never leave and all they do is multiply. They're always hanging around my house so it gives my dogs something to do. I hate cats.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Girl Writes Thesis on the Men she... Derick 12 4,332 10-11-2010, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Joe