Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A girl and her Blackberry... wtf
Well, aren't you full of shit, Honey. First of all, I was able to cook long before you came along. Secondly, the laundry room? Reeeeaaalllllyy? Pa-lease

Finally, my rep will continue I am a badass!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
michaelangelo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Confusedhock: :eek:

+1

+2 :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
knightryda01 Wrote::Flaming: Don't make me push the red button Beckster... I will do it and rock your world..... lol

Now get me some ice cream!!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
This is the greatest thread in some time.

beckster Wrote:I hope you don't act up like this when we do have that large-headed baby you keep asking for!!!

Now :givemehead: bitch!

Does this mean it's Richs Kid. :roflmao: :roflmao: I've actually sat in the car and listened when Covino has mentioned my name so I can't blame you there. :roflmao:
I am the PEREZIDENT
Perezident Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I hope you don't act up like this when we do have that large-headed baby you keep asking for!!!

Now :givemehead: bitch!

Does this mean it's Richs Kid. :roflmao: :roflmao: I've actually sat in the car and listened when Covino has mentioned my name so I can't blame you there. :roflmao:

Rich and my Knightryda are most likely fairly close as far as head size, though I am betting that Rich has my guy beat. LOL

I am concerned that a big head begets a big-headed baby and that is going to be painful.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Quote:This is the greatest thread in some time.

Ohhh... you ain't seen nothing yet. :Flaming:
Yea.... I'm the Beckster's pimp, and she makes me PIE...... What's wrong with that?
knightryda01 Wrote:

Awww, Sugar Lips, what's the matter? :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
knightryda01 Wrote:

Like Bachman Turner Overdrive
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:
knightryda01 Wrote:

Like Bachman Turner Overdrive
Worst song ever.

Not as bad as the Ramones though. :poke:
BTO Sucks ass. Great reference though. I tried listening to the Ramones. Rock n roll high school, and some song about a fat chick named Sheena stomping holes at the beach. Pretty wack.
LeNeve Wrote:BTO Sucks ass. Great reference though. I tried listening to the Ramones. Rock n roll high school, and some song about a fat chick named Sheena stomping holes at the beach. Pretty wack.

I was like 7 and my grandparents bought me a BTO tape and I remember listening to the first song and I shut it off and gave it to my mom and said it was horrible and her telling me that it was a great band...
My Dad listened to BTO alot when I was a kid. They were never my favorite but I've heard worse.
If I had my choice between BTO and the Ramones, it would be the Ramones.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:My Dad listened to BTO alot when I was a kid. They were never my favorite but I've heard worse.
If I had to listen to one of them I'd cut my ears off and learn sign language.

DBN threads are so ADD. The topics people start are hardly ever the topic we are talking about at the end of each thread. :clap:
Joe In PA Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:My Dad listened to BTO alot when I was a kid. They were never my favorite but I've heard worse.
If I had to listen to one of them I'd cut my ears off and learn sign language.

DBN threads are so ADD. The topics people start are hardly ever the topic we are talking about at the end of each thread. :clap:

These threads are not ADD..

What is everyones favorite ice cream?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Girl Writes Thesis on the Men she... Derick 12 4,332 10-11-2010, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Joe