Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 4/2/2014 -Washington mudslide
[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaM-xXgl4Bs[/youtube_url]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote::flame: I hate that shit. they get like thaty when you don't oil up the rubber gasket too.

new cars from the factory are sofa king tight I have to use a special oil filter wrench and other tools.

I had a tech once double gasket an oil filter. He made it to the exit door of the shop before it started leaking. He pulled into a bay to fix it and clean up the mess then the owner walked through the shop slipped on the oil. Old man went one way, his briefcase went another. He had to call his wife to bring him clothes so he could get home.
speaking of tires, i finally put a new set on my car yesterday. holy shit. what a difference. its so nice. I was spinning my tires every time I took off. thats how bald they were. I got my money out of them for sure.
I'm glad that dog is happy, but it grosses me out.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm sure its like this in most towns, but the person that owns the bar is always a local celebrity for some reason. i never understood that. Everybody knows him, everyone is personal best friends with him, etc..

anyway the guy that owns the bar/night club/steak house here, he killed himself last night. and people are annoying me already with the RIP and all that jive.

A lot of suicides going on in Kansas lately.

his name was Kenny, and when we were gathered around gossiping about it this morning I said
"Kenny killed Kenny, that bastard!"
no one got it. Confusedad:

That's even more sad. Those bastards
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.minbcnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=1026394#.Uzw0kYVnC68">http://www.minbcnews.com/news/story.asp ... zw0kYVnC68</a><!-- m -->
I HATE PIE!!
My sister just sends me a text message saying she, my brother in law and my nephew were coming home around 10pm and some kids were throwing rocks at cars off the overpass. She said it made a large bang then shattered their windshield. They had gotten 4 or 5 other cars too. The cops arrested the kids, they were 9 and 10. That's fucked.
That poor car has bad luck. It's been side swiped by a semi trailer, hit in a parking lot so hard it moved 2 feet, an automatic car wash head fell on it. It had tranny problems and now this.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm glad that dog is happy, but it grosses me out.

I thought the same.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:My sister just sends me a text message saying she, my brother in law and my nephew were coming home around 10pm and some kids were throwing rocks at cars off the overpass. She said it made a large bang then shattered their windshield. They had gotten 4 or 5 other cars too. The cops arrested the kids, they were 9 and 10. That's fucked.
That poor car has bad luck. It's been side swiped by a semi trailer, hit in a parking lot so hard it moved 2 feet, an automatic car wash head fell on it. It had tranny problems and now this.

Who allows kids that young to be out that late? That's who needs to be arrested too.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My sister just sends me a text message saying she, my brother in law and my nephew were coming home around 10pm and some kids were throwing rocks at cars off the overpass. She said it made a large bang then shattered their windshield. They had gotten 4 or 5 other cars too. The cops arrested the kids, they were 9 and 10. That's fucked.

Who allows kids that young to be out that late? That's who needs to be arrested too.

That's what she said. It's not a very good area of winnipeg. The parents (if they are still with them) are probably at home high or drunk.

One night when we were hauling snow there was a 4 or 5 year old girl outside playing in the snow at 1am. We discussed what we should do. I was to pick up the girl and the guys were going to call the cops. By the time we swept the area again she was gone.
Sup!
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:wow. engine oil pan drain plugs are only supposed to be torqued to 5 foot pounds. I never knew that. thats not very tight.

A long time ago, I was changing my moms oil.
And someone put the filter on so tight, I ended up having to put a screwdriver through it so I could get a good enough grip on it to get it off.

:flame: I hate that shit. they get like thaty when you don't oil up the rubber gasket too.

new cars from the factory are sofa king tight I have to use a special oil filter wrench and other tools.

It might have been that same time, that rubber seal stuck to the engine and I didn't notice.
And I put the new one on top of it.
When I started the car, oil shot everywhere.
What a mess.
So now, I always check to make sure that seal came off with the filter.
JDubb Wrote:Sup!

Yo and stuff
I HATE PIE!!
This chick snatched up a nice Rolex....

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wnem.com/story/25134698/masseuse-accused-of-hiding-stolen-35k-rolex-in-vagina">http://www.wnem.com/story/25134698/mass ... -in-vagina</a><!-- m -->
I HATE PIE!!
snatch watch. lost that shit fistin bitches

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM