Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 4/2/2014 -Washington mudslide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
it looks like a penis. :roflmao: :roflmao:

[Image: mudslide2_635x250_1396427747.jpg]
the people who died, and lost their homes are not laughing you asshole.
An earthquake in Chili freed 300 prisoners too.
I'm sure its like this in most towns, but the person that owns the bar is always a local celebrity for some reason. i never understood that. Everybody knows him, everyone is personal best friends with him, etc..

anyway the guy that owns the bar/night club/steak house here, he killed himself last night. and people are annoying me already with the RIP and all that jive.
Chip Wrote:An earthquake in Chili freed 300 prisoners too.

well look at that, when God gives Washington lemons, Chili makes lemonade.
I have to go to Lafayette Indiana tomorrow and Friday for work.
I don't think that's going to be fun.
I was late to work today because of 2048. well that combined with an unexpected morning duece.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm sure its like this in most towns, but the person that owns the bar is always a local celebrity for some reason. i never understood that. Everybody knows him, everyone is personal best friends with him, etc..

anyway the guy that owns the bar/night club/steak house here, he killed himself last night. and people are annoying me already with the RIP and all that jive.

Is it safe to assume that the bar, night club and steak house are all the same building?
LeNeve Wrote:

I'm not sure how that's lemonade.
LeNeve Wrote:I was late to work today because of 2048. well that combined with an unexpected morning duece.

Confusedad:
Because of 2048 yesterday, my duece lasted so long, my computer went into sleep mode.
only 6 people died in the chile earthquake. uhhh I don't believe that. maybe 6 people that everyone knows. It seems like when disaster strikes these super populated areas of South America at least 100,000 people die
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I was late to work today because of 2048. well that combined with an unexpected morning duece.

Confusedad:
Because of 2048 yesterday, my duece lasted so long, my computer went into sleep mode.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm sure its like this in most towns, but the person that owns the bar is always a local celebrity for some reason. i never understood that. Everybody knows him, everyone is personal best friends with him, etc..

Is it safe to assume that the bar, night club and steak house are all the same building?

:roflmao: :roflmao: duh

its in a building that used to sell medical supplies. oxygen, wheelchairs, shit like that.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I'm not sure how that's lemonade.

I watched this documentary about a prison in Chili. Its freaking insane. there are only guards to keep the prisoners in there. inside the prison it is completely controled by the inmates, and everyone has AIDS

so thats how you get lemonaids
Chip Wrote:I have to go to Lafayette Indiana tomorrow and Friday for work.
I don't think that's going to be fun.

I think there is a prison there. a big one. probaly has AiDs too, not as much as a chili prison, but enough.

so watch out for your b-hole bud.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5