Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 4/2/2014 -Washington mudslide
Kansas ranks 19th in suicides out of the 50 states.

top 20 bitches. suck it.
It's Wombat Wednesday on Sesame Street

[Image: ata5aze5.jpg]

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
sesame skeet
wow. engine oil pan drain plugs are only supposed to be torqued to 5 foot pounds. I never knew that. thats not very tight.
LeNeve Wrote:wow. engine oil pan drain plugs are only supposed to be torqued to 5 foot pounds. I never knew that. thats not very tight.

A couple of weeks ago I checked my tire pressures my left front wheel had 50 psi in it. I have no idea why there was so much in it or how it got like that.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:wow. engine oil pan drain plugs are only supposed to be torqued to 5 foot pounds. I never knew that. thats not very tight.

A couple of weeks ago I checked my tire pressures my left front wheel had 50 psi in it. I have no idea why there was so much in it or how it got like that.

weird. I run into random cars everyonce in awhile that have one tire way over inflated. I always wonder why.
I also find alot of dually trucks with one of the inside tires completely flat, all the time. no one ever checks the inner tires. its dificult, and impossible without the right kind of guage.
LeNeve Wrote:I also find alot of dually trucks with one of the inside tires completely flat, all the time. no one ever checks the inner tires. its dificult, and impossible without the right kind of guage.

Happens a lot. Inner dually goes low, gets flat then gets really hot and blows the outer. I had it happen on a trailer. One of drivers had been filling it daily for a month rather than spend a morning fixing it and never told anyone. I used it and it blew on the way to a job site.

A long time ago, I was changing my moms oil.
And someone put the filter on so tight, I ended up having to put a screwdriver through it so I could get a good enough grip on it to get it off.
my stepdad recently lost both his drive wheels on one side on his semi truck, going 75mph down the highway. They never found the wheels. crazy. lucky no one was killed from that. the studs broke off. the mechanic over tightened them, thats the theory anyway.

now he doesn't drive truck. he's the water management engineer at a cheese plant. I have no idea what that means either.
Chip Wrote:

A long time ago, I was changing my moms oil.
And someone put the filter on so tight, I ended up having to put a screwdriver through it so I could get a good enough grip on it to get it off.

:flame: I hate that shit. they get like thaty when you don't oil up the rubber gasket too.

new cars from the factory are sofa king tight I have to use a special oil filter wrench and other tools.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm sure its like this in most towns, but the person that owns the bar is always a local celebrity for some reason. i never understood that. Everybody knows him, everyone is personal best friends with him, etc..

anyway the guy that owns the bar/night club/steak house here, he killed himself last night. and people are annoying me already with the RIP and all that jive.

A lot of suicides going on in Kansas lately.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm sure its like this in most towns, but the person that owns the bar is always a local celebrity for some reason. i never understood that. Everybody knows him, everyone is personal best friends with him, etc..

anyway the guy that owns the bar/night club/steak house here, he killed himself last night. and people are annoying me already with the RIP and all that jive.

A lot of suicides going on in Kansas lately.

his name was Kenny, and when we were gathered around gossiping about it this morning I said
"Kenny killed Kenny, that bastard!"
no one got it. Confusedad:
molesting going on at uncle toms cabin
LeNeve Wrote:my stepdad recently lost both his drive wheels on one side on his semi truck, going 75mph down the highway. They never found the wheels. crazy. lucky no one was killed from that. the studs broke off. the mechanic over tightened them, thats the theory anyway.

now he doesn't drive truck. he's the water management engineer at a cheese plant. I have no idea what that means either.

Our former business partner had someone slice the tires of his truck & trailer. He didn't have a CDL either so he shouldn't have been driving it. Either way he replaced the tires, didn't torque them at all and a drive set flew off and landed on a car. Everyone was ok but it was fucked up.
Maxim had a tech not torque the tire enough and a set flew off and landed in a field. The farmer refused to give the drive set back saying its on his property and they are his. I don't remember how that one ended.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM