Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday March 28, 2014
The first couple times I take a picture with a new phone it pops up and tells me what I took a picture of.
Even though it was really obvious.
Then it never does anything again.

I do know it can solve just about and Sodoku puzzle too.
Remember those commercials, about making other sports more like hockey?

[youtube]CDSfCqFUS7k[/youtube]
[youtube]Ez16Z1BV3Q0[/youtube]

Well, horse racing really did it.
At about the 1:00 mark.

[youtube]S2yMkhjShn0[/youtube]
Yeah google goggles is it. I used to have it. Its not on this phone yet. Ive only used it once. On an apple I think.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yeah. fan motors are stupid. im being totally pwned by one. Confusedad:

Hey, I am still trying to figure out how to make this Power Wheels into an R/C.

that I could figure out. easily. just not very cheap. at the least, 200 bucks.

The cheapest I have found so far is $70, but I don't know how good it is. He paid $10 for the thing, so we can drop a bit on it. ONe site I found talked about switching to rubber tires and tweaking it to have more power.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Now I'm reading up on Wings trivia.

Thomas Haden Church left the series when cast in the FOX Sitcom Ned and Stacey (1995). Lowell was written off by having him enter the Witness Protection Program after he saw a Mob hit. Brian Haley replaced Church as new mechanic Budd Bronski, but was written out of the series without explanation after only one season.

Because he sucked.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
So google goggles has no freaking idea about my fan motor.

On the flip side. I put a picture of a chick I saw in a movie and wanted to know her name. Google goggles was all over that shit. Sent me contact info and several links to bang brothers websites.
I have a lesbian friend that's always posting pictures of chicks she thinks are hot. They all look like dudes. Whats the point of being a lesbian if you are still attracted to men obviously.
Lesbians and gays have huge discussions on facebook. The comments go forever.

Butch lesbians dont shave.

Then there was a big fight about that. Weirdos.
Avery is still a no talent ass clown though.

http://www.nj.com/devils/index.ssf/2014/...stars.html

“What more could he do to embarrass himself?” Brodeur said with a chuckle. “There it is!”

[Image: bxxf6t56trainocq2k2m.png]
[Image: bfj82xwv51uysreiuew8.png]
LeNeve Wrote:I have a lesbian friend that's always posting pictures of chicks she thinks are hot. They all look like dudes. Whats the point of being a lesbian if you are still attracted to men obviously.

She likes the manly chicks. You should be glad that girls like her save you from being hit on by dude-chicks.
I HATE PIE!!
I got my new fan. they couldn't find one locally the same as my old one. so its different. looks goofy. The only good thing, is that its blue, so it matches all my other stuff.
LeNeve Wrote:I watch you fap

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-EXXHwxQS73n6MWGkVIQ...myTSHDvAwM]
Roy would watch you fap.
Car quest brand. Since we own the carquest stores we always get the stuff from there.

[Image: ze4u8epe.jpg]
Chip Wrote:Remember those commercials, about making other sports more like hockey?

[youtube]CDSfCqFUS7k[/youtube]
[youtube]Ez16Z1BV3Q0[/youtube]

Well, horse racing really did it.
At about the 1:00 mark.

[youtube]S2yMkhjShn0[/youtube]

I loved those commercials, they were great and I wanted more of them.

Sulky racing is just scary, so much can go wrong.
I HATE PIE!!
I just banished the new fan back to the parts store. its louder than the old one, and doesn't adjust the same. they are looking online for the one I want now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM