Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday March 28, 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I know this chic who plays the cello, not like this though

[youtube]jS826PwLHdQ[/youtube]
2 cellos one cup
I challenge any of you to find an electric motor for a stanley work site fan. I can't find shit.

model number 655702

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrUtVQvrvZug8R5YiA6hS...R_vRi3ctEg]
Pics of the motor. No part numbers or names on it.

[Image: u9a3eraj.jpg]

[Image: baqe2yse.jpg]
i have no idea whats wrong with it. the bearing are lubed, and move freely. it doesn't smell burnt, and no obvious signs of damage. It just stopped working one day. I have power going into the motor.

I looked up how to repair a copper wound electric motor. shits like complicated, and it takes years of practice supposedly.
Derick Wrote:http://www.mcmaster.com/#motors/=ragaqh

cool. I could probaly find the motor i need for my heater at home.

I think this little fan motor is impossible to find though.
and the motor casing is part of the fan structure, and housing, everything attaches, and builds itself outward from the motor, so it has to be exact.
I spotted 2 markings on the case of the motor.

PM

PROMOTOR
the entire fan new is only like 60 bucks. but its the principle of the thing. I can repair things myself, so make the parts available to me to do it dammit.
a couple more tidbits of shinfo. its 120v 60hz .75amp

also its variable speed.
i found a motor from that site, that I could probaly fabricate to make it work. its only 690 bucks. and its about 5 amps more than I need.
stupid promotor websites in japanese.
The first time I saw Marilyn Manson. The opening group were some chicks playing cellos. I don't remember their name, though.

[Image: encore107.jpg]
Helen Chapel is the only cello player worth listening to.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6