Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday March 21, 2014 Wings on a Crab?
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:so. we went to see the boss lady. shes fucked up. rocking back and forth and sayin "I want my boy back" over and over. I've never seen anyone like that in real life, I thought that shit only happened on tv.

I feel bad for her. I just can't imagine what that's like. I used to live with both my aunt and grandma and lost them both within a year from each other. I was super close to them and to lose them within a short time was incredibly tough, but I can't imagine losing my baby. She just needs support and therapy now.

Yeah, I hope there is constantly someone with her. She needs to be around loving supportive people.

Damn, I need to stop talking about this, it is starting to choke me up.

yeah, we brought her some coffee from the shop, she likes it better than any other coffee out there for some reason.

I busted up crying sitting with her. something I never would have thought I would do with someone I work for.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:so. we went to see the boss lady. shes fucked up. rocking back and forth and sayin "I want my boy back" over and over. I've never seen anyone like that in real life, I thought that shit only happened on tv.

Damn, that really sucks. I thought that stuff only happened in the movies.

If my son died, whoever was responsible would join him. If there was no one responsible, it would be very very tough. I think my wife would probably do the same thing.

I've always been able to keep my temper in check, but if anyone... and I mean anyone.... ever tried anything foul against my daughter, it would be enough for me to snap.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
We need to take this day in a different direction

[Image: ce6445.jpeg]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[Image: 67b9c3.png]

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
walking eagle. :high5:
I am going to start calling people who are full of shit assholes, like Justin in utah, Walking Eagle

Pete Nice Wrote:So I filled out a yahoo bracket like 10 minutes before the first game yesterday. My only bracket, and free. Not really into it this year.

I did not watch a single second of the games, but I went 14/16 yesterday. Ohio State and Oklahoma screwed me.

:high5:
The most enjoyment I'll get out of the tournament this year.

[Image: 0f59a86d72809fd12c4a7d07b6238645_crop_no...h=401&q=75]
put some astro glide on the daytons
Going back to home size from yesterday, my condo is just under 1200 sq ft.
I'd like my next place to be somewhere between 1500 and 1800.

Also, Brampton and T, do you guys use square footage to measure houses up there? Or are you just using that here to avoid our dumb "what's a square meter?" jokes?
Haha.
Snopes says that Obama/Walking Eagle joke started as a Bush joke.
Then turned into a Hillary Clinton joke.
Now it's Obama's turn.
That's just 'Bama being 'Bama
Pete Nice Wrote:Gonna meet Joe and Keefer for a beer and some bar food in Gettysburg after work today.

A childhood friend and I have been trying to make plans to go out for dinner together. I've cancelled on her three times so far, I feel like a piece of shit.
Chip Wrote:Haha.
Now it's Obama's turn.

jive turkey
Chip Wrote:Haha.
Now it's Obama's turn.

I have heard that joke before with them using Bush.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Damn, that really sucks. I thought that stuff only happened in the movies.

If my son died, whoever was responsible would join him. If there was no one responsible, it would be very very tough. I think my wife would probably do the same thing.

My nephew is going to need a liver transplant by the time he is 5 years old so my sister in law babies the living shit out of him. I can't hold him unless she's in the room and he screams bloody murder if she gets out of eye sight.
I have to drop a duece, but I'm expecting a phone call.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM