Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday March 20, 2014...Kick a Ginger Day
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Good morning. Anyone looking to buy a house?
are you moving, or in the house selling business now?
we are looking to move. So we are in the selling business for now

Where are you looking at moving too?
stay in milton, possibly move to burlington
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Good morning. Anyone looking to buy a house?
are you moving, or in the house selling business now?
we are looking to move. So we are in the selling business for now

You just moved into that place
about 2 years ago.
Brian Wrote:In early February, we had a workplace shooting at our office an hour east of my work location. The two guys never got along and management's way of dealing with employees that don't get along is by making them work together. So one Monday first thing, two shots to the head and the guy's dead.
I mean, I don't enjoy working beside the douche I work with, but I wouldnt kill him
Brian Wrote:In early February, we had a workplace shooting at our office an hour east of my work location. The two guys never got along and management's way of dealing with employees that don't get along is by making them work together. So one Monday first thing, two shots to the head and the guy's dead.

I hope they plan on changing that policy. :?
no way, easier promotions
I've wanted to kill people I work with, but it's just not worth the jail time to actually do it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Maxim was full of nut jobs. One guy had a severe anger problem punched a mirror because he hit his head. Another ran over a co workers car with a concrete truck on purpose. I'm surprised no one was shot
Brampton Wrote:
I mean, I don't enjoy working beside the douche I work with, but I wouldnt kill him
It was possibly racially motivated, but nothing will come out until the trial.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Confusedad:
You guys are depressing me.
These stories are horrible.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://deadspin.com/aroldis-chapman-doing-better-after-taking-110-mph-lin-1547886350">http://deadspin.com/aroldis-chapman-doi ... 1547886350</a><!-- m -->

Confusedhock:

Ouch.
Brampton Wrote:

I hope they plan on changing that policy. :?
no way, easier promotions

For your second bad joke you get this.

[Image: bad_form.jpg]
Speaking of racially motivated. A bud of Jim's got a nice settlement from one of the hospitals he worked at. His supervisor kept calling him "White Boy", so he went after them for racism.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
A termite walks into a bar and says "is the bar tender here"
Ha!
I HATE PIE!!
My internet is incredibly slow today...
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wnem.com/story/25017399/apnewsbreak-nyc-inmate-baked-to-death-in-cell">http://www.wnem.com/story/25017399/apne ... th-in-cell</a><!-- m -->

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:My internet is incredibly slow today...

Today is just dragging along as a whole.

It's been Spring for an hour now though.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM