Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday March 20, 2014...Kick a Ginger Day
stop kicking me assholes
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My son is a ginger. Kick him and I'd have to hurt you.
how do you have a ginger child?

I've got red in my hair. When it's sunny out you can see it. I tried once dying my hair blonde without bleaching it and it went red.
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Good morning. Anyone looking to buy a house?
are you moving, or in the house selling business now?
we are looking to move. So we are in the selling business for now

Where are you looking at moving too?

We've been talking about it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
yarghhh stop kickin me asshole
LeNeve Wrote:the owner of this dealership, her son killed himself last night. shit is all sad around here today.

The Asshole son? That sucks.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
are you moving, or in the house selling business now?
we are looking to move. So we are in the selling business for now

You just moved into that place
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the owner of this dealership, her son killed himself last night. shit is all sad around here today.

no. the asshole I'm usually talking about is her grandson. he's 14 years old.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:The thing that sucks is, the people left behind. They have to deal with all the crap now

yep. his mom, (my main boss) is on the edge of insanity from what the GM told me. this situation honestly could affect my job.

Confusedwoot: Confusedad:
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:interesting. I guess the guy's wife was in here Monday, and signed some papers for a new car. without her husband.

Then she asked him to move out last night. so he ran off into a field somewhere, and shot himself.

oh shit. his wife is a ginger!

:eek:
I HATE PIE!!
In early February, we had a workplace shooting at our office an hour east of my work location. The two guys never got along and management's way of dealing with employees that don't get along is by making them work together. So one Monday first thing, two shots to the head and the guy's dead.
Brian Wrote:In early February, we had a workplace shooting at our office an hour east of my work location. The two guys never got along and management's way of dealing with employees that don't get along is by making them work together. So one Monday first thing, two shots to the head and the guy's dead.

holy shit Confusedhock:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

no. the asshole I'm usually talking about is her grandson. he's 14 years old.

Well, that sucks even more.

Actually one of my former classmates lost her daughter to a suicide and I just can't imagine losing my child.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:In early February, we had a workplace shooting at our office an hour east of my work location. The two guys never got along and management's way of dealing with employees that don't get along is by making them work together. So one Monday first thing, two shots to the head and the guy's dead.

holy shit Confusedhock:
The guy was really calm, called 911 and turned himself in right after it happened.....really weirf. We knew both of them. Very unexpected.

I hope they plan on changing that policy. :?
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM